“Great food for a great price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Northern Ireland
“Great food for a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Decided to try this restaurant with the family and would definitely recommend giving it a go. Staff were excellent - very patient with two boisterous little ones! There's a good selection on the menu, our meal was brought quickly, tasted great and was good value for money. Would recommend the mexicana burger. Will be back!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Daphs
Bubs_Management, Manager at Bubs, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your kind review, we are glad you are appreciating our efforts at Bubs, if you could take the time to drop me an e-mail at feedback@bubsbistro.co.uk I would like to offer you a gesture of our appreciation towards your next visit.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Bubs 5 stars!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Must say the service in here was first class. The restaurant was busy, and although the waitress was obviously very busy, she was always attentive and friendly (I believe her name was Denise or Demi).
The food was equally as good! I feel there could be a shift in power in Dundonald, away from the mediocrity and over priced food (in my opinion) of Wolfes and Blue Chicago.

2 Thank J T
Bubs_Management, Manager at Bubs, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Comber, United Kingdom
“'Bubs Zero'”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I took my daughter for dinner,first impressions were very good it was clean and colourful no background music created a strange atmosphere but it was ok.the staff member that greeted us was friendly,I asked was there any toys for the kids to play with she said no but they did have colouring page and crayons,we are still waiting for them!!! after asking a further time we just gave up.We ordered are food at 5.30 fish and chips and a children's chicken nuggets and chips with carrots on the side,it came at 6.15 dripping with oil and no carrots for my daughter,the drinks we ordered were plastic bottles of water and diet coke,they were warm although we did get a glass with ice so I let it pass. This is not a well run organisation they seem to be out of touch when it comes to customer service and just serving food in general, I definitely will not be back

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Gavc335
“Excellent food staff friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I walked into the cafe
The manager John was very friendly, I went up and ordered by food it was there in a flash
The food is lovely