“Brill”

Ranked #210 of 1,050 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: RBG Bar & Grill - Belfast at the Park Inn by Radisson Belfast Hotel serves a superb selection of international and regional bar meals and snacks. In chic, New York inspired surroundings, the menu offers everything from chicken tikka masala to burgers to Irish stew. A beer garden, terrace, and private mezzanine are also available.
Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brill”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Good food and staff. Decor is lovely. A nice welcome after a long day. Reasonably priced. Always seems popular

1 Thank Jchalmers20
MichaelWeston, Manager at RBG Bar and Grill Belfast, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
I am delighted that you felt comfortable and welcome with us, as that is our main aim! It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great wee find”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Just the place to warm the cockles of your heart on a cold, damp, Belfast evening. Even though it was midweek the restaurant was busy and this helped create a really good atmosphere. The staff were excellent. Very attentive. Small but well priced wine list. Had a sharing charcuterie plate which was first class. My guest had the fish pie which was superb. I had the beef burger from their special grill.....delicious. Just could not fault. Will be back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Leonidas53
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Everything was perfect. Friendly staff, excellent service and top notch food quality. We really enjoyed the meal.

1 Thank Sead J
Thank you for your most positive review of RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to us soon as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great burgers”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Service in this restaurant is fast polite and efficient,the menu is american dinner style burgers ribs ect.We have been to this place 3 times and have not been disappointed on any occasion,Have to mention Stacey she will always try and get a table for you if you havent booked The bar is a lovely place to have a drink so we will be returning.

1 Thank sunandfunseeker99
Thank you for your review of RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after returning guests and I thank you for choosing to return. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, with special mention to Stacey, to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“great place to eat”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

cheap and cheerful, nice friendly welcome by staff, very efficient and happy to help, lovely clean place to eat

1 Thank dorothy m
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.