“Great burgers”

RBG Bar and Grill Belfast
Ranked #220 of 1,050 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American, European, British
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: RBG Bar & Grill - Belfast at the Park Inn by Radisson Belfast Hotel serves a superb selection of international and regional bar meals and snacks. In chic, New York inspired surroundings, the menu offers everything from chicken tikka masala to burgers to Irish stew. A beer garden, terrace, and private mezzanine are also available.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great burgers”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Service in this restaurant is fast polite and efficient,the menu is american dinner style burgers ribs ect.We have been to this place 3 times and have not been disappointed on any occasion,Have to mention Stacey she will always try and get a table for you if you havent booked The bar is a lovely place to have a drink so we will be returning.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank sunandfunseeker99
MichaelWeston, Manager at RBG Bar and Grill Belfast, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your review of RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after returning guests and I thank you for choosing to return. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, with special mention to Stacey, to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“great place to eat”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

cheap and cheerful, nice friendly welcome by staff, very efficient and happy to help, lovely clean place to eat

Visited May 2013
1 Thank dorothy m
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Don't walk past this”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great quality food in good portions. The venue is warm and inviting with comfortable booths for that get together with friends and family. Close to other major venues and easy to find.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Andrew C
Thank you for your most positive review of RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
RBG Bar&Grill aims to provide a cosy atmosphere with efficient and polite service, all of which I am glad you experienced on your visit.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“Friendly, spacious, and tasty”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

RBG is a gem hidden just off Bedford St.
It's got a dark, American New Orleans style bar & restaurant. The staff are friendly approachable, all adorned in black with branded aprons.
In the bar, table service was encouraged. The menu is extensive and available all day. There's a collection of Hearty mains, burgers, starters, light bites and more.

We went for:
The RBG platter - a starter designed for two which is a great main for one.
The cowboy burger with chips
Garlic Fries

Everything was delicious and well presented, the chips and fries come in miniature frying baskets. The burger bap was amazing, tasted fresh, had multigrain seeds on top - a real win compared to the local standard of burger buns.

Portions are generous and offer great value for dinner.

They had an extensive but basic cocktail list on the menu but we decided to stick to pints of Peroni instead. It's great as its on tap.

Overall an excellent experience as a couple.

Tips:-
Don't be afraid to interact with staff when it's busy, or you might get missed in the various seating areas.
Atmosphere would be great for parties or family events
There's a sun trap of a beer garden which is cleverly tucked into the middle of the bar.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank David M
Thank you for your most positive review of RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
We are very lucky to house such a beautiful bar and restaurant and I am most glad you were able to take full advantage of our product servings- Peroni on draft is a great choice!
“Friday night out!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Was out last night at rbg and had the best cosmopolitans made David at the bar. The food was served by Kevin who was very pleasant

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Winniethewitch26
Thank you for your review of RBG Bar&Grill, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our beautiful bar and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, with special mention for Kevin and David, to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.