“It's good for a take away sandwich”
Review of Doorsteps

Doorsteps
Ranked #61 of 65 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“It's good for a take away sandwich”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my family , we ordered of a menu on blackboards , far to much to choose from , but I had a coke and sandwich , and to be honest it was nice , but it took a while to find a seat , and when we did , it was dirty , it's a funky we place , but I would just take a take away in future , no wi-fi as I asked , I could nt get to see the toilets, as it was busy , very sunny day with seats outside .

Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs .”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Went today and had what was supposed to be a chicken pasta. It was utterly vile in every way. Cold - no sauce and just made up from ingredients in the cold sandwich fillings fridge. Painfully slow, waited an age and the tables were grubby with dirty cutlery. Ate 2 bites and walked out. £9 for nothing except a mineral.
Truly disgusting and embarrassing for the owner. I dread what the kitchen are like.

• Visited May 2013
Poole, United Kingdom
“dissappointed”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Went to doorsteps for lunch on Monday. Had been many times before and this visit was very disappointing.Three of us ate there and had. 1.bacon and cambosola and cranberry. very poor and dry. 1 New Yorker too wet and tasteless. Brie and pear which was dry. What on earth has happened to you doorsteps. I was the same young lady who made them maybe that was the reason. We would not return.

• Visited April 2013