“bit noisy”

Ranked #51 of 1,129 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Bastille Restaurant boasts true, chic, parisienne style and class for Northern IrelandAuthentic, traditional french cuisine with a modern twist in an intimate, romantic setting.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Went to the Bastille last Friday night for a meal found it very basic an noisy but the staff where very friendly an quick to take our order the food was very good wine was perfect cant complain about it was good value for money

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Been quite a few times to this restaurant & am going again next week.Quite simply one of the best restaurants in Belfast for me.The staff are helpful & friendly & the food is always mouthwatering.Went on Bastille Day this year & their special menu was great value & my sea breem was excellent.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I first ate here in Apr-14. The sweet potato gnocci was outstanding, the wine good and the creme brulee gave me a pleasant diabetic coma. Service was second to none, and the atmosphere wonderful (it was a weekday lunch, and the place was fairly empty).

The second time was less successful. Our waiter may have been on his first day, so I will not focus on the shortcomings of the service (of which there were several). The blue cheese salad was wonderful. The pan fried fish on new potatoes (I forget the fish - bream perhaps) was decidedly average, and presentation and portion left a little to be desired. I don't like to eat anywhere I know I can cook better at home.

In any case, we may return.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I am now a regular at La Bastille and always have a great meal. The food is full of flavour and service is always welcoming and friendly. Food is very well priced and the restaurant regularly has great offers that are hard to resist such as buy 1 get 1 free on steak night! One of my favourite places to eat in Belfast.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Had a great meal here with friends.Food was excellent,great selection on menu.Cannot wait to go back as there was so much to choose from.Staff were very helpful and friendly.Would recommend this hidden gem.