“Philip”

Very regular visitor to the Bridge House
Usually excellent
Something broke tonight
Service was deadly slow 30-40 minutes for food to be served
Food came in shifts and some of it was cold not much better after it was sent back
Drink we ordered first before food came after the drinks ordered with the food
Things picked up after a while for whatever reason - more staff came on duty or whatever but there was a notable difference

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (565)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here for breakfast on 2 occasions during my stay. Ordered using the app with no issues whatsoever, service was decent enough and excellent prices for what you get. No complaints here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered food and drinks online. Burger arrived cold. Sent it back. Companion had eaten her meal before my meal had arrived. Drinks hadn't appeared after 40 minutes. Went to chase them. They did eventually arrive. A bit late. I want my drink with the meal and not after. So much for ordering online. Why offer the service if they can't keep the customers happy. Very disappointed.!

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Came here with my Family there where 7 of us we came on a Friday night about half 5 it was packed, we looked everywhere for a table, asked one man sitting on a table for 6 people if we could have the table he said nasty NO! So we found a table in the end had to find other seats, went to order food they had no scampi so 2 of us couldn't have surf and turf, food came it was all ok just lack of chips with our meals, kids had nice meals but they didn't have the fruit yo yos so where given a Banana! Won't be rushing back here again

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

i ordered a BBQ pizza,had to wipe the table myself as was sticky as well as the menu's!
The pizza was swimming with BBQ sauce & the base was very soggy! tried to clear the sauce off but only ate a quarter of the meal. There was no crispness at all.I was not asked if the food was ok & when the server collected the plate he made no comment on the food left. I told him the base was very soggy & the meal was awful. He apologized but made no attempt to offer me a replacement. not a good spoons !