“5 Star Food & Service for £10!”
Review of Chopin Grand Cafe

Chopin Grand Cafe
Ranked #145 of 1,073 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chic all-day cafe and bistro by night serving homemade and local produce with classical music and surroundings.B.Y.O
Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
“5 Star Food & Service for £10!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Four of us ate here in Friday 3rd May. From the moment we walked in I new it would be good. Very good service. So polite and tentative. Bring your own drink but you can get coke etc.
I had the mushroom starter Oh my Gosh! Delicious. The spring rolls were delicious too.
Three burgers for main courses and a risotto. All Delicious again.
We had two deserts, apple pie with cream and ice cream.
Total cost £61!
BARGAIN
We will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank normski_007

• Polish first
UK
“i am so pleased this little gem is getting recognition it deserves!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

i am so pleased this little gem is getting recognition it deserves, let alone being at #2 in the rankings for Belfast.
to sum it up this place is fabulous all day food- call in for breakfast lunch or dinner. it is bring your own drinks so is great value for evening meals. I visited 2 weeks ago around early evening and I wish I had the name of the polish waitress who served us because she was absolutely fantastic and really made our visit!thank you!

2 Thank Mary-domino
Essex Girl
“Great value and food”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had the pre theatre menu - a bargain at £10 for 2 courses. The food was very good and the staff pleasant and friendly, We were so impressed we ate there the following night as well.

Visited April 2013
N. Ireland
“Great quality breakfast”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

After staying over night in Belfast's St Anne's Square we decided to try this cafe just on a whim. A late Sunday breakfast; for him of a full fry (loads of food, coffee and fresh pressed orange juice included) and French brioche with bacon and maple syrup for myself. We both thought it was lovely.

The décor is nice inside and I am sure in the evenings it is beautifully lit - gorgeous chandeliers. All on the one level and wheelchair friendly. There is also mellow classical music playing though it is still very family orientated.

Staff were friendly and attentive and the clientèle were such a great mixed bunch of young and old, families and couples. Would definitely return - good pre-theatre deals available and right opposite the MAC and just behind the Cathedral. An evening there would be a nice experience I'm sure.

1 Thank carriegault
Belfast, UK
“Restuarant quality food at cafe prices.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times but I hadn't had dinner until this week. Three of us called in before heading to a theatre show and they had their £10 pre-theatre menu available. I simply have no idea how they can produce such well cooked food, that equally rivals the top restaurants in Belfast, for such amazing value. We all opted for different starters, the soup with homemade Guinness wheaten, goat's cheese salad and duck spring rolls were all delicious. For mains we opted for the Kettle beef burgers and seafood linguini. Again the quality and taste were just fabulous. It almost feels wrong paying only £10 for the meal, having tried their dinner options I'll most certainly be making Chopin a regular haunt for dinner!

If you haven't tried Chopin then you absolutely must!

1 Thank Michael H