“Fab breakfast”

Little Lily's Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Send my hubbie, his mum and 3 brothers here for breakfast as I was organising his 50th birthday. They loved it great food and friendly service. They forgot the beans on the ulster fry but everything else was so great they didn"t want to mention it! So good we're already booked for mothers day

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My friends and I booked a table for a birthday meal on a Tuesday night and I have got to say it was one of the best meals I have had in Belfast. The restaurant itself looks like it should be more of a cafe when you walk in but the menu is great (if not extensive) and really quite fancy. As it was a Tuesday night there was a deal on so you got 2 courses for £13 with a £4 supplement for steak or some fish dishes. The quality of the food was excellent and the service was really good despite that fact that the place was packed and the waitress was on her own. I cannot recommend this place enough and as it is BYO it is even better value for money.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This place has a great informal feel to it and yet the food is really very impressive. It feels like a real treat when you see the effort that goes into the presentation of your dishes. We found the prices really reasonable (we went for the 2 course a la carte deal) and the quality of the ingredients was very obvious. The attentiveness and friendliness of the staff puts you right at ease and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Had a great meal last sat. Service was great food was great would def recommend.staff always very welcoming and helpful.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Over the last four months me and my girlfriend (wife to be) have tested some of the swanky joints in belfast. The likes of tedfords and James st south. This is my opinion, little Lilly's is better than them both!!! Not jus slightly but by a large margin. Last night my family and me had an amazing dining experience. The only thing that I can take away from this place is my left overs:) I could tell you lot what we all had to eat but instead I will say that the food is to die for!! Hats of the the kitchen staff!!!! Be proud guys, you have raised the bar and other restaurants should take heed... Also the front of house chaps are let me me say it, a pleasure to be around. Jonny it a pleasure to have met you, for your down right realness (all round good guy). Let me put it out there!!!!!!! Go to little lillys and eat there grub, fantastic food, awesome service and it's byo!!!!!