“The beef is amazing!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“The beef is amazing!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I've been here a few times now and have yet to be disappointed! The strong evening menu is complimented by a variety of daily specials so there's plenty to choose from! Would love to know where they source their meat as I've now had a few of the beef dishes, their duo of beef and their steak and the meat is to die for! melt in the mouth perfection!

• Visited November 2013

“Best restaurant in Belfast”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant as a party of 4 last Saturday night absolutely blown away by the standard of food and service! Having previously been to this restaurant with my partner a few times before I decided to bring some friends. From the minute we entered we were made to feel very welcome nothing was to much trouble for our waiter. We decided on wood pidgeon and scallops to start which were both out of this world as main courses I went for my usual steak but have to say it was the best steak I've had in Belfast cooked perfectly with amazing flavours. My partner had the duck which was delicious as always and my friends opted for the scallop pork belly main. As all four of us have worked in restaurants for many years we are hard to please however we all agreed this was one of the nicest meals we have ever had! We will be recommending this restaurant to all our family and friends and will be back for a return visit very soon!

1 Thank flo2454
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service Value For Money”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Had a beautiful meal last night tasted amazing staff were pleasant and chefs were very friendly.. Definitely value for your money.. Know now as Little Lileys..

Belfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Late dinner”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Went tonight at last minute to get some food, we arrived at 9pm closing time was 10pm so didnt think we would of got a table so late on. The service was excellent considering it was closing within the hour, we were offered the meal deal at £12.95. food was amazing and we were there after 10 and offered desserts menu which we didnt want as the food was amazing and we didnt want to over stay there opening time, they were so nice and didnt seem to mind. Would definately recommend LITTLE LILEYS as its known now. Staff were amazing and both chefs waited to we left and thanked us for our custom. So glad we went late as we have tried to go before and could never get a table, was well worth the visit and will be back, my advise is not to listen to negative commemts and go try it, food is so fresh and well presented give it a try...

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Caroline T
Belfast
“Disappointing return”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Now rebranded as Little Lillie's after the chefs daughter, the menus have been updated and the number of dishes increased. There are also a large number of specials on the blackboards and the number of dishes is greater than many other restaurants and I think this is why my recent visit was disappointing. The curried clam chowder was not very pleasant, while the clams and mussels themselves were well cooked and tasty, the actual "chowder" was very watery and insipid with a grainy texture as the curry powder hasn't cooked through, it certainly wasn't of the creamy buttery texture you would expect a chowder to have. Next I tried the venison Wellington special.. Major disaster. The venison had obviously been cooked then wrapped in pastry and "threatened" with the oven, so while the meat was tender and juicy, the pastry was raw on the inside and only slightly cooked on the outside. The truffle mash it was supposed to come with was actually garlic mash with chunks of garlic (almost like the jar garlic) throughout. My partners fish was good, so maybe I made some bad choices, but to have two bad courses couldn't just be put down to a bad choice.. Could it?

• Visited October 2013