“fandabbydosy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Lily's Bistro - CLOSED

Little Lily's Bistro
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fandabbydosy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

went to rhubarb thinking it was going to be a mediocre cafe/bistro & but it totally blew me away!!!
the moment we set foot in it we were treated like VIPs, our server Marta was so friendly & informative about the menu.
we had pigeon salad & scallops to start which was really tasty & presented beautifully & for mains we had duo of beef & duck 3 ways, my beef was cooked perfectly & was so tender there was little purees & garnishes that just set it of!!
we couldn't go for desserts but Marta mentioned the sticky sundae when clearing our mains dishes that sort of planted a seed that we should give it a try between us, & she was so right it was soft moist warm & extremely light.
i cant recommend rhubarb enough for first timers to give it a go!!!!

“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Went early one Sunday morning for breakfast.
Food was very good and prices were fair.
Would be interested to try it out for tea some evening as it is always very busy anytime I drive past.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

As regular costumers here we are never disappointed and always leave after having an awesome night.. The atmosphere is urbanely electric!!! (Especially when Marta makes them class coffees)
The front of house staff are second to none, friendly and are not afraid to have a proper conversion with you. This I think is one of the best aspects of this bespoke restaurant!
Now on to the food..... With imagination, flare and a wee bit of cheekyness the food is served like wee pieces art. With different flavours surprising you with every bite! This is the main reason why we keep on returning..
Ill put it out there and say this is easily the best eating house in east Belfast and def one of the best in the Belfast area!!!
Ps. Get the breakfast totally sorts the hangover out on a sun morning:)!!!

Ireland
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

After reading on tripadvisor how highly rated this restaurant was we decided to try it last night
I ordered the duo of beef with fondant potatoes - I found it to be very chewy and tough and the so called fondant potatoes was 1 thin slice of potato under the beef which i found hard to find
My husband ordered the steak with chips which he said was okay at - least he got a little more potato than I did. We were going to order dessert but after being so disappointed with the main
course we changed are minds - would'nt give them the satisfaction of spending more money
Needless to say I came out still hungry.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant that I have ever been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food at Rhubarb restaurant is the best food that I have ever experienced. The choice of menu is excellent and the staff including the chef cannot do enough to make your dining experience wonderful. The food is delicious and the presentation of all the food is amazing. As a family we will most certainly be returning and would most definitely recommend this restaurant as I would put it at 5 stars without a doubt.

• Visited June 2013