“Top notch food for the unpretentious!”
Review of Little Lily's Bistro - CLOSED

Little Lily's Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have sampled just about everything on the menu here and the food always exceeds expectations - expertly cooked, beautifully presented, sufficiently generous portions and excellent value - especially the two courses for £12.95 mid-week deal! The quality of food is as good as you will get in any of the pricier, more pretentious eateries around Belfast and the staff are always pleasant and welcoming. Small, local, cosy atmosphere - and BYO - this place is great - just try it!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Took advantage of any 2 courses for £12.95 & what can i say!
The service was outstanding even for my fussy other half, the chefs totally know their stuff & the presentation blew me away.
I had confit duck to start followed by the pork trio & it was cooked to perfection so much so that the duck practically fell away from the bone (delicious) & the lentils & parsnip puree really complimented the dish.
The trio of pork was a carnivores dream, just absolutely beautiful.
I will definitley return!!!!!
Everyone should have a Rhubarb Castlereagh experience!

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

If you haven't already..... Get down to rhubarb!! It has to be the nicest place to eat either lunch or dinner in Belfast! I live in London and made sure I came back here this Easter holiday! 5* all around!!!

1  Thank AmyCHarper
Reviewed March 28, 2013

A group of 20. ....cosy atmosphere......fabulous food and service. nothing was too much trouble for the staff, and as usual...... the apple crumble was to die for! if it is lunch\ afternoon tea for two, or a get together with friends for dinner, rhubarb has it all!! please give this cafe the business it deserves! ....and Marta was brilliant!! :)

1  Thank GillyH38
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I went along to Rhubarb Castlereagh on tues night to try out their advertised curry night.
What a treat! I expected the usual chicken tikka masala etc but this was a fine dining curry experience.
For our starters I chose the onion bhaji which was delicously crisp and beautifully spiced, I actually overheard another diner saying it was the best she'd ever tasted and I would agree. My other half had chicken pakora, both starters were generously portioned and accompanied by salad and fruity mango chutney.
For our main course I chose saffron chicken in a white curry sauce, it was sublime. My husband had the crispy chilli beef and could not even finish it all as there was so much of it. Alas we had no room for desserts which looked tantalisingly good.
We both agreed the 2 courses for £12.95 is excellent value for money and the fact that its BYO is an added bonus. Have already booked for next Tuesday evening with the girls from work :)