“Best Indian in belfast”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
belfast
“Best Indian in belfast”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Just moved into this area recently n have tried this restaurant quite few time, BEST INDIAN RESTAURANT IN BELFAST, service is excellent, dishes are amazing, portion sizes even early bird more than enough, quality of meat so good no fat so tender, I've tried every Indian restaurant in Belfast n this is my favourite plus it's byo :)

• Visited November 2013
6 Thank fifi555

Portstewart, Londonderry.
“Best Indian restaurant in the city !!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My Good Lady & I happened to try Shimla purely by chance back during the very hot weather, which I think was at the beginning of July. Another Indian restaurant that we used to frequent had closed its doors for the night due to lack of trade, so we decided to try here. We are both very glad that we did, as we are both huge fans and we have visited several times since.
The restaurant itself is small inside, but is intimate and the service is both professional and courteous. The owner is a very proud gentleman and takes great care in ensuring your food and experience are as best as possible. The food here is top notch and they do really good deals from Sunday through Thursday, inclusive. It is B.Y.O., as well, which IMO is another plus point for this establishment.
All in all, I have tried several Indian restaurants in Belfast, and hand on heart, this is the best for both service and quality of food. My better half is a great cook, and it says a lot for the place when she is wanting to bring family and friends here to help her celebrate her 30th birthday in November! Shimla also do takeouts, but I would advise eating in and enjoying the wonderful service and superb food in-house.
Keep up the great work, guys !!

• Visited September 2013
7 Thank Andy_79
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My gran and I went here for dinner last week. She has been here before with my grandad (sitting in and take away) I have only had takeaway before. I really love their food anyway but sitting in was so nice it was a relaxing atmosphere and the owner is so lovely.
We were able to get the early bird menu which is amazing value £9.95 for four courses. I then a few days later got a takeaway as I was craving the food again and the set meal for two is under £20.

Overall amazing food amazing hospitality and amazing value.

• Visited September 2013
6 Thank Abigail L
northern ireland
“Portions are shrinking”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Been going to this restaurant since it opened , I have noticed the takeaway portions have been getting smaller. Overall the food is still great . Give it a try very busy in resturant abd the phone never stops with people getting takeaway which is a sign the resturant is doing sonething rite.

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank floridamadman
“Best in Belfast and I've tried a lot of them!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

What an absolute gem of a restaurant! There aren't many frills to this establishment but it gets the most important thing right, the FOOD! All of the guys who work there are very polite and attentive, they're happy to talk you through the menu, recommend dishes and even amend the dish slightly to your own tastes. Other added bonuses include the 20% off offer on sit-in meals on a Friday and the fact that's it's BYO, which can save you a small fortune when out dining with friends! We eat here at least once a month and will continue to do so for a long time. Top marks!

• Visited August 2013