“Be careful, you could end up spending a small fortune!”
Review of Baja Taqueria - CLOSED

Baja Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is my third time here, but sadly ye last. Food was fine in the past but today was totally disaster. Got the pork taco bowl while my wife got the veggie taco bowl. Food was fine, nothing excellent and ye bowl tastes very oily. However when it came to pay our bill, that should have been under £15 ame to £17:80. We could have went out for a meal at that price. The not so friendly blonde young girl stated that it was there new tax policy and said it only adds about 40 pence each. How does it come to nearly £18 then? I was aware of the new policy but how do they think this is satisfactory. A real shock and I'll not be back. As will a lot of other people once they get their next bill from Taqueria.

1  Thank partrigequinn
There are newer reviews for Baja Taqueria

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Came here with my mum after hearing great reviews from my friends. Drove across town to try the delights they had in store. It was well worth it. The staff were friendly. The food and atmosphere were both amazing. I will defiantly be back!

1  Thank Xoxcazyxox
Reviewed June 26, 2013

loved the friendly welcome and laid back atmosphere, chatty staff and the food is the best mexican i have tried by far, the chimmichanga's rule, doris is a legend :-)

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here recently and the food was gorgeous. My friend and I both had the pulled pork burrito which I would highly recommend. Really tasty, fresh food and reasonably priced. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Frequent eater here. Always take away. Staff are brilliant. Atmosphere is pleasant. Staff chatty and knowledgeable. Good value for money. And the food... Amazing. Perfect every time. Love it.