“Simply amazing”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Great little place for beautiful nommy goodness. So far we've only had take away but will definitely be wanting to sit in at some point to take in the atmosphere. I had never experienced a chimichanga until getting one here and I can tell you as a lover of food, get one as it is amazing. The pineapple and mango salsa is to die for though the other ones are great too and the ladies that run it are very friendly and welcoming. The loyalty card system is great as we've only been twice and already filled one card meaning one portion is free for us the next time we're in. Definitely recommended.

Northern Ireland
“Lush”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Was never a fan of Mexican food, until I ate here! Wow so tasty, and the staff took the time to explain everything. So fresh, so tasty and a great find outside of the city centre. Can thoroughly recommend this place, it is now most definitely my favourite eatery.

1 Thank ladymarmalade40
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
“Awesome, scrummy, can't wait to go back!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Had a veggie burrito - it was so tasty. Nicest guacamole ever, also the mango salsa was to die for!! Really lovely staff who took time to explain the different options. We will definitely be back!

1 Thank wendycw
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“The real deal!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I think this line sums it up; I recently wrote a five-star review of 'Boojum' in central Belfast. After visiting Baja Taqueria, I wish I hadn't.

I can't even begin to describe how impressed I was with this place. Ballyhackamore is doing very well for food establishments at the minute, and Baja Taqueria is no exception. A welcome addition to the Upper Newtownards Road, it blows the competition out of the water.

Everything was perfect; the service was amazing - friendly and personal. The food was great, it tasted so fresh and you could tell that the ingredients were made on site (best guacamole I've ever had, and the 'Atomic' salsa is worthy of a 'Man vs. Food' type challenge). The decor is excellent, it's an urban 'dive' type style which works perfectly. It's a nice place to sit and enjoy your food. It's great value - a dine-in meal for two, drinks, a side and change from £15!

I can't praise this place enough - just go, and forget about the competition. This is the real thing.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Raydar
Ireland
“What a Find!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Fabulous Mexican restaurant in the up-and-coming Ballyhackamore area. Mexican food pure and simple. All fresh ingredients home made from scratch by the wonderful Doris and her staff. No frills, just heavenly food you cannot say no to. Make sure you wear a loose waistband! (No licence by the way.)

• Visited January 2013