“Nice Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Nice Dinner”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

A group of us went to Cosmo for a family dinner. I would recommend booking in advance as even though we booked we had to wait a few minutes for out table. Also be aware you only get the table for 1hr 30mins.

The restaurant itself is very large and has everything you could want. Once you are seated your waiter will get you drinks. Soft drinks etc are refillable. You are then able to enjoy the largest buffet I think I've ever seen. Too large to tell you everything on offer. They have Italian dining, Indian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Mexican.

This is an excellent idea as you get to try things you may not be brave enough to order in other restaurants such as Sushi or squid(which I seen being cooked to order) by one of the grill chefs.

Cosmo also offer a great selection of bite size desserts, cakes as well as fresh fruits including lychees.

Cosmo is a fashionable buffet style restaurant which would suit both the trendy business clientele as well as families who fancy a change and want to dine out. They have something to please everyone and I would definitely go again!

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Definitely worth a visit, would recommend dinner over lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've been here a few times, for lunch and for dinner and I would recommend dinner time as there is more selection of desserts. I have no complaints, I have always enjoyed any time that I have been here. Good selection for vegetarians, food replenished often and refillable soft drinks. Staff seem friendly, well laid out, not too much of a fiasco trying to get food. I'd recommend booking online as phones can be unanswered and walking in can result in a long wait.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kristene288
Lurgan, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Toilets filthy!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Waited for 40 mins to get a table, a lot of empty trays so had to wait on fresh stuff coming out didn't mind as it meant it was hot when I got it however when I went to the toilet I was horrified!! The floor and wall tiles were really grubby wit dirt n the sinks were disgusting! !!! I wish I hada went to toilet first as I certainly wouldn't have stayed to eat!!

Murcia, Spain
“No enjoyment here”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I did give Cosmo a second chance by not writing a review on my first visit! Whether you book a table or not you are kept waiting. Whether the restaurant is full or empty you are kept waiting. Staff try to fill the tables one after the other in best school dining style without thought of what the customer wants. The food is okay if you like Chinese. It's great value for those who put quantity first and foremost, as a lunch for £7.99 and eat all you want obviously appeals to some. One type of vegetarian Sushi is available at lunchtime, no sashimi and no roasts. It is very noisy indeed and therefore not a pleasant dining experience.

• Visited March 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great spot”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I went here with some work colleagues. The quality and choice is excellent, particularly for an all-you-can-eat venue.
Busy atmosphere and great buzz.
One area for improvement - accept deposits over the phone!!