“LOVELY”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“LOVELY”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

went on a living social voucher food was very good and service good too. very small and think on a busy evening atmosphere would be nice. we went sunday evening and were only couple there. if in area again we will return.

belfast
“A great little Indian restaurant - fantastic food - friendly staff”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Myself and my wife visited this restaurant last night (25th). We had a livingsocial voucher. Usually places don't like you using vouchers but there was no problem here - they reserved us a table no problem.

Restaurant was busy for a Thursday night, ambience just right with a good buzz. We had poppadums which were huge, a platter for starters and then 2 main courses with pilau rice and garlic nan bread.

All the food was exceptional, huge portions, food was lovely and hot and fresh, with perfect timing between courses.

Owners / staff couldn't have been friendlier without being overbearing.

Prices are very reasonable on the menu, you could get a meal for 2 inc starter and main for about 25-30 quid a couple, bring your own makes it a gem.

Make sure and visit you won't be disappointed.

Corkage was 2 quid which is peanuts. Well worth a visit, we will be back in the next couple of weeks.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Having been invited by the owner to come to his restaurant to try his food I took my partner with me to check it out. We had a starter which was specially put together for us which was unbelievable, followed by two mains with sides. Also had plenty of poppadoms and dips. Now as a new comer to Indian cuisine I can't compare it to other restaurants other than the great service but the food was out of this world. I am now a convert to Indian food!

• Visited January 2013
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My first visit to this place and certainly won't be my last!
I purchased a deal from Living Social but the place is very reasonable.
You can bring your own which makes it even cheaper.
We had to start king prawn puri and chicken pakora, both huge starters! This was after the popadums and I was feeling quite full. We asked to leave the mains for 10 minutes to try and make room for them.
The mains were chicken balti and chicken naga served with pilau rice and chilli and coriander nan. They will put whatever you want on the nan which is great!
Again good sized portions and unable to finish. The naga was hot but very tasty, the chilli didn't overpower the other flavours. My friends balti was delicious and the chicken was very tender.
Their nan bread is to die for!
All in all a great food experience, I'll be back!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food here is fantastic the staff are friendly and surroundings are cosy. I would definately recommend Curry Paradise.

• Visited March 2013