“Great Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Having been invited by the owner to come to his restaurant to try his food I took my partner with me to check it out. We had a starter which was specially put together for us which was unbelievable, followed by two mains with sides. Also had plenty of poppadoms and dips. Now as a new comer to Indian cuisine I can't compare it to other restaurants other than the great service but the food was out of this world. I am now a convert to Indian food!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My first visit to this place and certainly won't be my last!
I purchased a deal from Living Social but the place is very reasonable.
You can bring your own which makes it even cheaper.
We had to start king prawn puri and chicken pakora, both huge starters! This was after the popadums and I was feeling quite full. We asked to leave the mains for 10 minutes to try and make room for them.
The mains were chicken balti and chicken naga served with pilau rice and chilli and coriander nan. They will put whatever you want on the nan which is great!
Again good sized portions and unable to finish. The naga was hot but very tasty, the chilli didn't overpower the other flavours. My friends balti was delicious and the chicken was very tender.
Their nan bread is to die for!
All in all a great food experience, I'll be back!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food here is fantastic the staff are friendly and surroundings are cosy. I would definately recommend Curry Paradise.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went here using a GrabOne voucher and could not have had a better experience. The food was beautiful and the service was excellent. We plan to go back very soon. The staff were really pleasant and made us feel very welcome. Delighted that they also do takeaway food! Couldn't recommend enough and it is also good that the restaurant is BYO. :) :)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

call this place a restaurant i think not service was slow food was luke warm and i found better take away restaurants in belfast this place was the worst take away/restaurant if you want to call it that in belfast and i have eaten in a lot of proper indian restaurants within belfast and england every member of our company was very disappointed with the service and quality of the experience and will never go back near this place again sorry but thanks for nothing apart from leaving a hole in our pockets