“Curry paradise is an appropriate name.”
Review of Curry Paradise - CLOSED

Curry Paradise
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This restaurant is five minutes from the city centre. It is small and simply decorated but bright and modern.

Service - was friendly helpful and efficient

Poppadoms were still warm and arrived with four dips in a ceramic tray. Really enjoyed the dips which were a red sauce type dip, mint, onion, smooth chutney.

For starters we had Chicken Tikka and Chicken Pakora. Both were of a good size but not overmuch. I had the Chicken Tikka which came with a salad and a tiny bowl with a red dip and cooked onions, yum. The pakora was tasty also (i tried it too!) the only difference from what Im used to is that the chicken was only lightly coated in batter but very nice.

Mains
My fiance had Chicken Tikka Masala which he thought was one of the best he has ever had. I had the Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi and I have to say that it was a bit too hot for me but I could still taste the flavour and enjoyed it. I would ask for it milder next time though! The pilau rice was lovely and we also had a plain nan which my fiance really loved.

Regarding price I would say that they are very competitive and the only niggle I might have is that I was charged £2 for a coke. This is my pet peeve with restaurants! But on the other hand its bring your own bottle and I wasn't charged a corkage fee!

The one negative I could say about my dining experience in this restaurant is that I would prefer dimmer lighting as this would provide a more intimate atmosphere! So if thats the only thing then you'll understand why Im booked in for another visit!

6  Thank Lydia1975