“Porterhouse Steak? I dont think so!!!”
Review of Rainbow - CLOSED

Rainbow
Cuisines: Barbecue, Irish, Mediterranean, Central European, Contemporary, British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Porterhouse Steak? I dont think so!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Went to redeem a groupon voucher for 6 Porterhouse Steaks. What we actually got were 6 Ribeye steaks with melted Porterhouse cheese on them!!!! From a Red wine list of 10 wines there were only two available. the bar had no West Coast Cooler and there was no Apple Crumble---- at six o'clock in the evening!!!!.

• Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and Fantastic Staff”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was delighted that myself and my friend spent our NYE here. What an amazing gem. The food was out of this world. Staff was fantastic, friendly and helpful. The building itself was just out of this world I have never been in such a nice venue and all 3 levels worked so well. Cocktails mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to die for :) there was 12 of us and there was no issue with this and service was fast but you had time inbetween to relax and talk.

Upstairs there was a pink proformer brilliant show and then to the top floor for night club and I have to say brilliant. I have been in belfast allot in 2012 and I defo will return to Rainbow for a great night out soon. Hope they keep up the good work and amazing staff.

Thanks for helping us have a fantastic finish to 2012 and start to 2013 :)

Ireland
“Loved it all.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

First visit here, but definitely not the last! Food and service were outstanding and the atmosphere was great. The waiting staff were attentive without being intrusive, lots of smiles and really couldn't do enough for us. Our porterhouse steaks were excellent as were the sides and all the desserts were home made. Everyone was absolutely lovely and we cannot wait to go back. Well done Rainbow!!

belfast
“Lukewarm”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Attended last night for Christmas function and while the food was good the plates were cold so the meal was freezing by half way thru. No welcome on arrival - just "you's are upstairs" nobody to meet us there either. Serving staff very attentive and friendly, Dolly Parton entertainment was really good. Rude doorman :( bit of a mixed bag, don't think I would rush back but it was okay

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent Christmas Dinner!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Went here for Christmas Dinner with 3 of my best friends and we all had an amazing time. Loads of really yummy food & fabulous cocktails (even made up a mocktail for me as the non-drinker!). A guy called Adam served us and he was absolutely lovely- really attentive & funny. Definitely will go back in the New Year. :)