“Amazing!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bourbon at Queens - CLOSED

Bourbon at Queens
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

I love bourbon! I would often eat here as its great value with amazing food. Brought my mum and dad and they go there often too. Also I got my mim and dad a voucher for christmas as I know they will love it. :)

• Visited November 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

We recently dined here for our Christmas work dinner and everything was fantastic from the minute we arrived, the staff were very attentive and pleasant, food was served quick and was delicious and freshly cooked, the atmosphere was lovely as were the cocktails! , everyone had a great evening. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Belfast
“Enjoyable Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I recently dined here at our Office Christmas Party. The food was good and I enjoyed my turkey dinner. Plenty of vegetables which is a bonus. The Christmas pudding was absolutely beautiful. Two of my colleagues who decided on the Risotto were not so lucky. One said it was just gloop and another said hers was cold. Only other problem was the push push to finish and move on for the next lot of people waiting for the table. This is standard for eating establishments coming up to Christmas but it is still a bit annoying. We were told we could move downstairs to have drinks but the small waiting area at the bar was absolutely packed. We moved on somewhere else. All in all an enjoyable meal. I would like to come back another time when there isn't the rush.

Belfast
“Good food, very good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We had a groupon voucher for main course plus glass of wine, so made a booking for early on a Saturday evening (the only time available). We arrived in a fairly empty restaurant and were shown to our table by a very pleasant server.
The menu had lots of choices and we made our selection. The waitress gave us the option of having the glass of wine while waiting or getting it with the main course. The food was very enjoyable. Not too heavy or stodgy - we weren't hungry but not were we overfull.
Throughout the meal staff were attentive without being obtrusive and the manager came over to say hello and check we had enjoyed it.
We'll definitely go back. They do a couple of early-bird/set menus but even the normal menu is very good value.

• Visited November 2013
Newry
“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious lunch. Staff couldn't have been more welcoming and food was amazing! We will def be back