“Friendly service and tasty good quality food.”
Review of Bourbon at Queens - CLOSED

Bourbon at Queens
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I went here today for lunch with my husband. I had the burger and chips. The burger was tasty and succulent, it was topped with bacon, cheese, tomato and lettuce. The thick chips were golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside; to my mind they were perfect.
My husband had the stew which was made with good quality meat, wasn't greasy and was very tasty.
I had the chocolate and salted caramel tart; which was delicious and, although substantial, wasn't too heavy.
The service was friendly and efficient.
Will definitely return.

2  Thank Tina435

Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you are looking for great food, great atmosphere and great value for money then Bourbon at Queens is well worth a visit. A big thank you to Sarah, our waitress, for making us feel very welcome. She was great craic! If you like quality, decent, down to earth cooking then this is the place for you. It was my partner's first visit to Belfast and they said it was one of the best fish dishes they'd ever had (the fillet of plaice)! Dishes from the a la carte and wines are reasonably priced and the quality and presenation are superb! Bourbon at Queens was number one on Trip Advisor when we went and I'm sure they'll stay there for a while to come! Have recommended to family and friends. Will definitely be back next time I'm visiting my home town!

2  Thank Paul L
Reviewed March 4, 2013

At the time of writing this is Trip Advisor's #1 Belfast restaurant and deservedly so. The restaurant is set over three floors with excellent speed and quality of service and good early bird offers most days. I was stunned with the sheer size of my main, which was superb, after an equally excellent starter. Cocktails are also excellently priced and much cheaper, not to mention better made and presented than most city establishments. Service is also friendly and excellent. If you are a visitor to the city and intend to eat well just once while you're there then this is the place to choose. Situated five minutes walk from Botanic Rail station.

2  Thank captainbeecher
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Unexpectedly ended up in Belfast tonight and chose this place on the basis of reviews here at tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. The food was good quality, not too pretentious, and well presented. We had the set menu at £13.95 per head for two courses which for the quality of the food is outstanding value. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed (but we did find the coffee grinder too noisy and rather annoying) and our waitress very attentive and helpful. Will definitely come again when in Belfast.

5  Thank Plodder_No_6
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a delicious meal at an exceptionally good price. The staff were excellent and the surroundings were pleasant. We would highly recommend a visit.

5  Thank Janet V