Mumbai 27
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

took grown up kids out for a meal at this restaurant a bit differnt from normal , food was tasty very light and much more healthy than many indian restaurantsservice was a bit dull our waiter only smiled when he got his tip but well worth a visit

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have had several arguments with the staff about one of the things i enjoy most about indian food, like popadoms, mint sauce and raita. Without success. I have to say though, this is the best, freshest indifian food I ahve ever had....bar none
Still want popadoms tho

Reviewed July 3, 2013

What an interesting restaurant. The two-seater tables are divided by a chiffon curtain giving the space an air of privacy without feeling 'private.' The food was delicious and the service was there but not in your face. The price is very reasonable and no question about the fact that I hope to return there very soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

What a great place! The staff were so attentive from the minute we arrived. The waiter who took our order was so helpful and wanted to ensure the food was just perfect. He made recommendations which were brilliant and was willing to cater to our taste buds. We had family from Australia with us and they loved it. The lady who managed the front of house was exceptional and went out of her way to ensure we were looked after. The food when it arrived was amazing- fresh, great flavours and perfect portions too. The cocktails were brilliant! Again the staff were incredibly helpful in making suggestions. I could not fault this place. A great dining experience and the ambience was wonderful too. We will certainly go back. Thanks for a great night! And for the free beer glass for our Australian visitors. A memorable occasion!

1  Thank tyrella826
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant is definitely one of my favourites at the moment. The food is lovely - Indian with a twist! Missed my popadoms and chutney but savoured my starter and main course all the more. If you like fish you have to try the sea bass! It really is lovely. The pre theatre special is also very good value.