“love this place cant go in to town with out going to it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mikeys Deli
Ranked #323 of 1,041 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast, United Kingdom
“love this place cant go in to town with out going to it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have being in a 100 times and just love the place the food is unbelievable and the ones that work there are a laugh the chef and owner now no my face and ever time I am in they tell me whats new on the menu and if I want some thing differed they do it the chef loves a challenges but dont keep him goingabout spices food I told him that is dog bowl wasnt spicy enough after being able to eat it all three time he defo got me back just so friendly they really cant do enough for u any one out there looking great food give it ago

• Visited April 2013

• Polish first
“Jucy Lucy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Was told about this place by a friend a few weeks ago.. He has now become my best friend as this place is amazing. Not going to say much more as you just need to visit it:-) :-)

• Visited October 2013
“Outstanding Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is our second visit to Mikey's and I can honestly say that the burgers are the best in town. I can recommend the Rocafella Burger with a generous portion of Sloppy Joe topping the best beef burger I've had in a very long time.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Decent grub for a decent proce!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

The burgers are great and they'll look after any dietry concerns you might have! .............................................................

Visited October 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Cheap, but not cheerful.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Being an American living in Belfast and missing corn dogs, a compatriot told me of this place as it advertised them. I took my husband and inlaws there, too, as an excuse to order practically everything on the menu and share. Sadly, all of it was bad. It was clear that cheap ingredients and loads of grease were being passed off as good American junk food. I will not be back and am sad that locals think this is our cuisine!

Visited May 2013