“Jucy Lucy”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Jucy Lucy”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Was told about this place by a friend a few weeks ago.. He has now become my best friend as this place is amazing. Not going to say much more as you just need to visit it:-) :-)

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
“Outstanding Burgers”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is our second visit to Mikey's and I can honestly say that the burgers are the best in town. I can recommend the Rocafella Burger with a generous portion of Sloppy Joe topping the best beef burger I've had in a very long time.

• Visited October 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Decent grub for a decent proce!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The burgers are great and they'll look after any dietry concerns you might have! .............................................................

Visited October 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Cheap, but not cheerful.”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Being an American living in Belfast and missing corn dogs, a compatriot told me of this place as it advertised them. I took my husband and inlaws there, too, as an excuse to order practically everything on the menu and share. Sadly, all of it was bad. It was clear that cheap ingredients and loads of grease were being passed off as good American junk food. I will not be back and am sad that locals think this is our cuisine!

Visited May 2013
5 Thank MphsQueen
“Awww that Philly...”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hey, I don't like fancy/expensive meals only, but I'm also a fast food fan (you should see how out of shape I am).

When I recently went to the US I had the chance to try the original Philly, probably the "dirtiest" and tastiest sandwich you could ever get on the planet: good to know that Mikey's does the same dirty/tasty thing with great success. Oh dear, the art of cheese... Oh, yeah, I've tried Mikei's burgers too and I was never disappointed.

If you go to this place you will always have the chance to have a chat with Mikey himself, who incarnates the "spirit" of the typical NY family fast food. If he had some of my countryfellows accent (Italian) I'd feel like in a Spike Lee movie, I swear.

Visited September 2013