“A great find for a tourist !!!”
Review of The Hudson Bar

The Hudson Bar
Ranked #120 of 1,155 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We wandered into Hudsons
for a drink and ended up staying for a few!!! A friendly welcome and some live music created a nice atmosphere. Excellent choice of beers. Food coming out looked so good, we decided to eat aswell; yummy and good value. Good mixed crowd.

1  Thank ChalmersChester

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Staff in the Hudson are very easy on the eye and service was second to none. Great recommendations from staff members on food orders and I thoroughly enjoyed the chicken wings. Our server was a nice girl called Maria who obviously works hard at what she does. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Elizabeth2207
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great spot. Always a good atmosphere with nice people. Good selection of beers and the beer garden is great, built where the old arcade of shops was, very nostalgic! Dancefloor upstairs if you fancy and shows some sport downstairs if you want that too. very indie, electro, rocky vibe, cool spot!

1  Thank Conchubar1
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Popped into Hudson's on mon evening for a bite. Lovely place ver quirky American style through out the place. Really nice menu chicken wings really good & had a good steak sandwich. Only thing there steak is cut up so it's hard to get the rare steak requested. Both friends food lovely too. Price very reasonable. We got great service by Maria I think her name was & explained what great nyts they have on etc, plus really lovely & friendly girl. If I was to say anything the gents toilet cubical could have be cleaned, but maybe that was going to be checked as we were only there for about 40 mins so it is hard to over opinion on it. Defiantly will return again & worth a visit. :) :)

1  Thank Gordon K
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Was recommended to come here by a local bar was told was cheap and cheerful, didn't expect too much from it when I heard that, but it defiantly exceeded my expectations, loved the laid back surroundings and the atmosphere was great, a lovely girl served us called Maria she was very attentive and had no problem describing how the food was served, she was good at recommending portion sizes to fill us. If I had to pick one thing to complain about it would be for more direction to the toilets as I didn't know they were upstairs, a cubicle was dirty at my visit but that could have happened 5 min previous who knows! I only visit Belfast monthly and will defiantly be back! P.s Wings are to die for !

1  Thank JohnMen