“Our 3rd enjoyable visit”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #651 of 1,073 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Belfast Victoria Square offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Our 3rd enjoyable visit”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was our 3rd visit to this particular restaurant and once again we were very satisfied. The staff are really so friendly and this accompanied by the extensive menu of well priced, prepared and presented meals in very clean surroundings once again made for a most enjoyable experience for my wife and myself. We will most certainly be making a 4th visit in the very near future.

• Visited April 2013

Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Was part of a party of 9. Children and adults. Range of pizza all delicious, desserts were good too.
Lets be real . It's a pizza place. It's busy. It's not cosy or intimate. It's not haute cuisine. But it's good at what it does.

• Visited March 2013
cork
“great for kids lunch”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had lunch with my brother and his family here. they have a kids menu and always fee the kids first.The kids get a colouring page to keep them busy until the food is ready. They have good pizzas and I would recommend the dessert that comes with coffee. The desert is smaller (bite size) and is priced to suit this. It's in the centre of town so shopping is on it's doorstep.

• Visited April 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Came here recently with a large group and received fantastic service from everyone. Despite the large group size food came out quickly and nothing was too much trouble for the staff, who had to put up with a rather demanding group of diners! I have eaten here quite a few times and never found anything to complain about. Generally it is my restaurant of choice in Victoria Square.

• Visited March 2013
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Worst customer service we've experienced”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Decided on going to pizza express for a meal with my girlfriend before we went to the cinema which is just opposite in Victoria square. Went in and the restaurant looked busy enough but there was several free tables. Was greeted by the foreign manager who told us that it would be a half an hour wait for a table. Whilst we were conferring about what we do, four girls without a booking walked in behind us looking for a table. The manager told them yes they could fit them in right away. Naturally my girlfriend and I questioned the fact that we've been told that we would have to wait at least half an hour when we were there first especially as we could quite easily fit the two of us at a table for four! The manager turned round and said that he'd much rather accept a table of four than a table of two people straight to our faces! We were disgusted that our custom was not welcomed purely for the sake of a slightly larger party who arrived after us without a booking either. Naturally we quibbled about this as we were totally disgusted. Never have I experienced such blunt rudeness in a restaurant in my life and was very disappointment as I love pizza express! I would personally never go to this branch again after this treatment. Reading the reviews below it seems that this restaurant seems to have issues with customer service and I'm not surprised after the treatment we received from the manager! We are going to write to head office about this. Shocking! :(
When places are crying out for business in Belfast because of the protests I'm not surprised people just stay at home if they are treated like this in Victoria square pizza express! Go to locally Belfast run restaurant instead to support the local community and I also bet the customer service will be a million times better too! Poor form pizza express Victoria square!