“Fabulous family restaurant”

Pizza Express
Ranked #690 of 1,051 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Belfast Victoria Square offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Belfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous family restaurant”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We went on Saturday evening and the service and food were amazing. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The meatballs are delicious and my kids really enjoyed the pizza

• Visited September 2012

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Tasteless Dinner”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My other half an I ate around a month ago before going to the cinema mid week. On arrival in Pizza Express, I was astounded by the restaurants beauty and greeted immediately, quickly seated in a busy restaurant.

For being seated so quickly everything was looking positive until we waited to be served, it seemed to take forever, when the staff did arrive they were extremely friendly and professional. We order a few drinks and a bite to eat. I had a pizza and my partner had lasagne, it took a long time, around 45minutes for our food to hit the table. It arrived and look unappealing, my pizza was wafer thin, extremely greasy and flavourless. The lasagne was similar, very little meat and a McDonalds milkshake would have been thicker in consistency.

We were extremely disappointed by the quality and quantity of the food, not only this but it was expensive for all we got. I was so disgusted that I haven't been back and probably wont be back.

I have dined in other pizza expresses, namely the other Belfast one just of the dublin road, this was excellent and the food was gorgeous. I feel the Victoria Square restaurant has a lot of work to do to uphold the Pizza Express name.

• Visited July 2012