“franks curry”
Review of snax in the city

snax in the city
Ranked #34 of 82 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: treaclebob1 gave someone directions to it on your website on 15 june 2010. The topic was "Eateries near premier inn alfred street"
Morpeth, United Kingdom
“franks curry”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

was in a bit of a rush,the curry was the best ive had in belfast,All the staff are brilliant and attentive,I hope your holiday went all right in Lanzarote frank and well see you again soon

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DavidHarefield

“Bag Charging”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I never had an issue with Snax and always found it to be nice (even if a little pricey). This morning I purchased a freshly baked scone. The pleasent assistant wrapped it a little in a napkin and asked if I would like a bag. I was a little puzzled by this as an exemption from the bag levvy (and I quote) "Some single use carrier bags will be exempt from the levy:

•bags used to contain take-away hot food and hot drinks
•bags used solely to contain certain items such as unpackaged food, seeds and bulbs, axes/ knives/ razor blades, goods contaminated by soil and some medicinal products"

As the scone was not packaged I would have thought this would have made it exempt from the 5p charge of a bag. I have no issue of having to pay for a bag when I am required to, and 5p is not a sum of money that is unaffordable to me but I am annoyed at the fact Snax appear to be taking advantage of the bag levy to make some money.
When I spoke with friends they advised me that it is only recently they have stopped charging for bags for hot food.
This has really put me off the place now and it will be a long time before I am back in it for their poor morals!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Teeny_82_13
“Best coffee in Belfast”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Love Snax its great!
The takeaway sandwiches are amazing, and my favourite is the honey muesli yogurt.
The staff are brilliant- always remember what kind of coffee I want, and are so friendly.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Igloogirl
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great spot for a good takeaway.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Reasonable prices for decent fresh food. staff friendly and helpful. Its the kind of place where you pop in on your lunch break on between meetings. Wide selection of food - salads, sandwiches, paninis, wraps and soups. can be a little pricey at times but it is worth it.

• Visited December 2012