“Well located quality hotel”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The hotel is perfectly located for exploring the city centre. The hotel has all the trappings of a quality hotel . The staff are very friendly and efficient and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are well equipped with everything you could need. We stayed here on Friday night to find a big wedding in full flow noisier than a Nottingham Forest crowd after scoring a goal. However this is a popular city centre hotel and I think this is to be entirely expected. Having said that we could hear none of this in our room. Recommend breakfast in bed which is served with a flourish.

Room Tip: Top floor is best in case of noisy weddings
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Ate here again last night, myself and three friends availed of the pre theatre menu (two courses with tea and coffee for £15). As always the service is efficient and friendly, the portions were generous, and the quality of food, as always, wonderful!
The Grill Room at Ten Square is often my choice when I want to impress friends and when I need no nonsens, reliable, highest quality food at reasonable prices in a classy relaxed environment with great service. I will return time and time again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed here on a Friday night. I went with one of the packages they offered on their website which was bed and breakfast with a three course evening meal. The food was fantastic and the room was very comfortable. Couldn't have asked for nicer or better staff, really pleasant and very helpful. And i had the best scrambled egg I have ever tasted the next morning!!! Would go back in a heartbeat....everybody should stay here!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed here when visiting my husband's family over Easter weekend. The hotel is lovely, with large, comfortable rooms and extremely friendly and helpful staff. It is well located in the city centre. We didn't have breakfast - we booked a cheap room-only deal - but did have drinks in the busy bar in the evening. Would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm surprised by those who have criticised this hotel because I loved it! Firstly for those stating it's not up to a 5 Star rating, it is in fact listed as a 4 Star hotel.

The hotel is perfectly situated for anyone wanting to explore Belfast city centre. The staff were all extremely friendly, very welcoming, attentive and at all times professional. The room was first class - spotlessly clean and so comfortable!

My colleague and I had initially intended to go into the city and find somewhere to eat there but after we had, had a drink in the bar. We very quickly decided to stay in the hotel to eat as the bar and restaurant area was very comfortable and had a great buzzing atmosphere. The food being taken to the tables looked amazing as was ours when we got it. It was a decision we didn't regret. Breakfast in the morning was also superb.

All-in-all, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Ten Square and will certainly be staying there again - its a superb hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Arrived on Friday afternoon for a wedding. Lots of extended family and the hotel made us feel very welcome.

Excellent service and lovely, luxurious rooms. The bed was very comfortable and a good sleep was followed by a very nice breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We did not stay at this hotel but ate in the restaurant. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. As a result we went back on our second night. I had the steak the first night and the ribs on the second night. The staff were excellent and very helpful. The management should be proud of them. We would have no hesitation recommending this restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple