“Loved It!”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm surprised by those who have criticised this hotel because I loved it! Firstly for those stating it's not up to a 5 Star rating, it is in fact listed as a 4 Star hotel.

The hotel is perfectly situated for anyone wanting to explore Belfast city centre. The staff were all extremely friendly, very welcoming, attentive and at all times professional. The room was first class - spotlessly clean and so comfortable!

My colleague and I had initially intended to go into the city and find somewhere to eat there but after we had, had a drink in the bar. We very quickly decided to stay in the hotel to eat as the bar and restaurant area was very comfortable and had a great buzzing atmosphere. The food being taken to the tables looked amazing as was ours when we got it. It was a decision we didn't regret. Breakfast in the morning was also superb.

All-in-all, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Ten Square and will certainly be staying there again - its a superb hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Arrived on Friday afternoon for a wedding. Lots of extended family and the hotel made us feel very welcome.

Excellent service and lovely, luxurious rooms. The bed was very comfortable and a good sleep was followed by a very nice breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We did not stay at this hotel but ate in the restaurant. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. As a result we went back on our second night. I had the steak the first night and the ribs on the second night. The staff were excellent and very helpful. The management should be proud of them. We would have no hesitation recommending this restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here twice in May. Both times on a Monday night because I had early Tues morning hospital apts. We really needed a bit of time out & a stress free stay - and we got it! Brilliant staff (particularly Katherine (i think?) who was on reception, gorgeous rooms & great food in the bar where we ate both times. Really happy to recommend this hotel & we will definitely stay there again. Also they have limited car parking in a lock up round the back which is handy. One of the times we also used the on street parking which was also fine.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Grill Room is well laid out and the service is attentive. Their lunch menu gives a wide choice and on Fridays the place is packed. Their Baby Back Ribs are to die for but other choices are available and it would be nearly impossible not to find something to suit everybody.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for two nights when I was in Belfast for a friends wedding. All staff were very friendly and helpful from the moment I arrived. Nothing was too big a problem. The breakfasts were delicious and there was plenty to choose from. My room was beautifully decorated and very clean. I LOVED The White Company products in the bathroom. I would really recommend this hotel if you are staying in Belfast x

Reviewed May 25, 2013

WOW - what a fantastic hotel! My financee and I stayed over on Friday 24th May for a wee break in belfast. On arrival we were given a comp glass of bubbly which was a nice touch. The room was a corner one, super decor and a lovely stand alone bath in a huge bathroom. We ate in the hotel and our meal was first class in every way. The staff were very attentive without being too intrusive as we ate our meal. There was a great atmosphere in the hotel which made the evening a good one. Would def recommend going here as we will visit again