“Brilliant hotel right in the City Centre...and a fab wedding venue!”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Ranked #7 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We had our wedding here at the beginning of October and we couldn't fault it in any way! I stayed the night before the wedding as well as the wedding night and both rooms were beautiful and spacious - the views over City Hall are stunning. The food was fantastic and most of all the service was out of this world, the staff couldn't do enough for us - all our guests commented on it!

• Stayed: October 2012
There are newer reviews for Ten Square

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed in Ten Square for a few rainy days and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The hotel is in an excellent location and we had a triple room - plenty of space and storage space and tastefully decorated.

Decent food in the restaurant - though we felt that with so many restaurants within a short walk it was better to go out, although we did have a good dinner in the hotel on our first night. Breakfast were good with particularly nice coffee.

The staff in the hotel were extremely helpful - ordering taxis, recommending restaurants and lending us some umbrellas to take on a walking tour.

We want to return to Belfast (which really is a great place to visit) and I'm sure we will return to Ten Square.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Revisited for a one night stay this week and enjoyed the same degree of comfort and relaxation as on the last occasion. Spacious and well appointed room with an interesting view of the City Hall, plus, most importantly, a very comfy bed.We didn't eat in the Hotel, but enjoyed a drink in the Bar.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed here with two colleagues for one night on business but failed to be impressed from the minute I arrived. The receptionist was efficient but brusque, my room was very dark. As the view from the window was so grim they had covered the window with some sort of film which meant you couldn't see out and this made the room even darker. The room itself was spacious and the bed comfortable but I didn't enjoy being in the room at all.

The breakfast wasn't good. I had a boiled egg which was fine but my colleague ordered eggs Florentine and the sauce came out ice cold, she sent it back and they gave her another one but overall it just wasn't great. It didn't help that there was a really strong stench in hotel either.

When I checked out she told me she was charging me for another room for a 'no show'. We had initially booked 4 rooms but cancelled one which they had failed to document, I told her I wasn't paying for it and to check back with the office, I found her dismissive and will not be returning.

Room Tip: Avoid room 310 - very dark
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My daughter and son in law chose this hotel to host their wedding and what a great choice! Stayed the night before and after the wedding. The whole wedding day was an absolute dream. All the staff were so attentive and professional without losing their Belfast humour. The rooms are large and luxurious and we had a great view overlooking the City Hall. The food was top rate including a freshly cooked Ulster fry which was great to soak up the cokes from the night before. Can not think of anything to fault this hotel on and look forward to staying there again for the Christmas market.

Room Tip: Second floor overlooking the City Hall
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spent last sunday night in Ten Square and I can only say the place is superb, the staff are profesional without losing the personal touch and the food is exellent. I am trying to think of something on the downside to say and can't think of anything. I can't wait to go back there for another stay and make it a longer one. I have stayed in many top class hotels but Ten Square beats them all. Joe Brennan.

Room Tip: We had a suite 209 on the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Lovely hotel comfy clean rooms with cosy beds and lovely duvets
Room too warm even with air conditioning on ,but fan provided in room for personal use
lovely restaurant do book in advance for eve meal it's a popular venue
nice touch of several packets of " Jaffa cakes to eat with your tea and coffee"

Staff will even put parking ticket on car (if you use on street parking bays )for you in morning so you don't have to get up early !!

• Stayed: October 2012