“Don't miss this treasure ten square hotel belfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Ranked #6 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Don't miss this treasure ten square hotel belfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2011

If you looking for a one night romantic get away this is the place

Just back we took advantage of the lazy Sunday package late checkout free movies and Sunday lunch for great price.
Staff amazing room great food and atmosphere fab

Highly recommend

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Donegal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2011

Ten square is the friendliest hotel in Ireland. This is our 2nd time staying there and again the staff were friendly and helpful Our room was spacious, clean and very comfy. Breakfast was delicious and its in a great location close to shops and great restaurants. Looking forward to our next trip there.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2011

Luxurious rooms, excellent food, convenient location, but what really made the hotel stand out was the staff. Nothing was too much trouble, and they really care about their guests.

North Down
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2011

My wife and I stayed last night for our 15th wedding anniversary and as the suite wasn't booked we were upgraded free of charge!

The reception staff (Emma, Danielle, Laura, Janis etc), Concierge (Michael) and restaurant/bar staff (especially Catherine) were amazing and made our stay so special!!!

They even left a card in our room for us! Lovely thought.

This was our first stay but we will definitely be back. We would recommend this place to anyone looking a little bit of luxury in their break!!!!

Can't wait to return. Keep upthe good work.

• Stayed March 2011
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2011

We stayed for a wedding last weekend for 2 nights. On arrival there was some confusion how I booked the room as an upgrade had been added. It was realised that unbeknown to me I had booked a deluxe room. This was because the superior room had run out online and the price was very high for the next rate so I called. Staff were consistently friendly throughout our stay- from reception to breakfast restaurant staff, all attentive. We didn't use housekeeping as we were getting ready on the morning they knocked so unsure of them but seemed pleasant. Food wise, breakfast was delicious, lots of choice and didn't mind lack of skimmed milk as was feeling quite indulgent anyway! Food at the wedding was also to a high standard although wish I had pre selected chicken for main as too much beef and very slightly dry. Very organised in terms of negotiating a large wedding party and extra guests in the evening, room was full I believe about 150 came but still room to sit and space to get around easily. Bedroom was very large, huge bed-which annoyingly squeaked every time we turned over, glamourous bathroom with free standing bath, his and hers sinks etc which was very clean. Well worth the extra as saw my in laws room and although perfectly formed was not as much fun as ours. Would love to stay again but have so many invitations from family to stay that doubt we will (could always arrive a day early without telling them!!!). however would recommend to business and leisure travellers in future

Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2011

I took advantage of a good deal at the hotel and loved the experience. I usually stay at the Europa, but I enjoyed the atmoshphere of this smaller hotel. The room was excellent - a lovely boutique style - and the free movies were a bonus.
We had some problems when we arrived with a light bulb out, but this was sorted immediately by a very pleasant young receptionist.
I had dinner in the hotel and this was excellent, as was the breakfast.
I read the bad review re the staff from a few weeks ago, but I never experienced anything other than good personal service. I guess everyone can have a bad experience, but I didnt.
The one point I would make for the management to attend to was that the bell didnt work to alert the concierge in late evening. I returned after a good night in Fibber McGees and if I hadnt managed to attract his attention, would have been confined to a bed in the street. However, these things happen. Otherwise, I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Derry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2011

My boyfriend took me here the sunday before valentines. On arrival the reception had a lovely atmosphere and the receptionist was really friendly. Unknown to me my boyfriend had organised a surprise so that when we got to our room there were rose petals arranged as a heart on the bed, rose petals around the bath with a big bottle of bubble bath, and chilled wine with gorgeous choccies. The room was huge and clean, with a small little window and no view, but what else do u expect for a city centre hotel.
We decided not to venture too far from the hotel and had dinner in the restaurant. Again the service was excellent, waiters were very friendly but not too in your face. Food was delicious.
By the time we had finished our meal there was a two piece band setting up in the adjoining bar so we moved into there for a for drinks. The bar is not a typical hotel bar which is for residents only so ther was a good atmosphere..and lovely cocktails!
All in all, it was a lovely experience and I would definately stay again the next time I am in belfast.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple