“2 course lunch for £5.99”

The Whitefort Bar and Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dunmurry, N ire United Kingdom
“2 course lunch for £5.99”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

had the two courses starter was cauliflower and broccoli soup followed by gammon mash and cabbage. what a bargain. beautiful, well presented and service was first class. will definitely be back and would advise anyone to try it.

• Visited February 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Getting better but note there yet!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went back to try the food here after we were told it was made over. I could see that, the place was smaller but a lot better looking and the food is being served upstairs away form the main bar. I ordered Chicken tempura for starter and it was very greasy and had no seasoning at all. For main I had the salmon, and it did not smell very fresh, it was also very bland to taste. My wifes meal was fine, she had noodles. My son got the kids chicken and chips. The cips were disgusting and the chicken could have broke a window, it was also cold. The waiting staff were very attentive and friendly, but the food is just soooooooo bland! Im not sure if its because the buisness is not so good and they are relying on frozen food but something is just not right.

• Visited February 2013
belfast
“Food was awful”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went here for lunch with my husband and our son, we had never been since its been bought over and it is lovely upstairs where you have your meals although its rather smaller than it used to be. Staff were very friendly but the food was a real let down. My sons meal came out cold he wouldn't even eat it and my chicken burger was the worst burger I have ever tasted, for a start the chicken (if you could call it chicken) was pink and tasteless I took a bite off it and wouldn't eat any more and my husbands meal was also cold. We ate the chips, the only warm food on our plate but the rest got sent back and we still got charged the full amount! So no, wouldn't go back even if the food was free, nicer food in mc Donald's and I don't even like mc Donald's!

“Lovely relaxing surroundings for a lovely relaxing lunch.”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here today. Lovely relaxing bar and in particular the restaurant. Staff were welcoming and accommodating and nothing was too much bother. Good selection of dishes available, and what we ordered was well presented and good quality at a very reasonable price. Nice ambiance and completely relaxing. Like the decor. Well done Whitefort. Will bring the children next time.

uk
“Very friendly staff”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Always enjoy eating at the Whitefort as the staff are always so friendly and no request is ever treated as being too much trouble. This applies from the managers on duty to the waiters and waitresses serving food and drink.
Food is lovely and always served piping hot.
Always look forward to our visits!!!

• Visited May 2012