“Kevin Jeffries is the best......”
Review of Belfast Photographic Tours - CLOSED

Belfast Photographic Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Belfast Photographic Tours has unfortunately ceased trading.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

What more can I say, Kevin is the best and made what began as a not too great of a start to our one day visit to Belfast into a terrific experience!!
We began our day in Belfast with a Black Taxi tour which was supposed to be 90 mins and a historical view of the city and really ended up being a condenced 60 min ride to 3 points of the city & not much else... the 4 of us left disappointed...My Husband and I left our friends and went to meet up with Kevin however due to my own stupidity I mistakenly thought the tour was only 90 mins and informed our friends to meet up with us at the Jury's Inn at that time, when Kevin discovered this error, he simply said no problem we will start off by going to places near by first then swing by and pick up your friends and they can join us for the second half like it was no sweat off his back... he felt sorry for our disappointing Black Taxi tour in the morning and took it upon himself to make up for it even though it was not his fault. He didn't expect payment for our friends either.. what a nice guy
All that aside, I really did learn to look thru the view finder in a completely different way and as a result my photo show a different story then they did before, I learned tons about photography that no in class session could have taught and for that I am thankful.

Thanks Kevin, if your ever in Canada again please be sure to look us up.. Deb & Larry N [the Love Birds....] Oshawa Ont. Canada

1  Thank DebN66

Reviewed September 2, 2012

After biding farewell to our small group of genealogists, whom he had been driving around Belfast, Kevin and his comfortable van took me to visit three townlands where my mother's family lived in the 1800's. It was a real treat to relax and just enjoy the experience. Throughout the journey, Kevin made helpful suggestions about preserving the trip for my grandchildren, resulting in much better photos than I would have taken on my own. This is a man who enjoys what he does!

1  Thank mfconnell
Reviewed August 21, 2012

From start to finish the photo experience was excellent. Kevin is a great teacher, and helped me take photos that have my children in awe!!! I would recommend Kevin to everyone.

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I was visiting my lovely friend and her fiance who are Kevin's neighbours just prior to him commencing the photographic tour company and was the very fortunate "guinea pig" - I learnt so much about photgraphy (at least a weeks course worth) and tips I now regularly use. In addition, Kevin is great company and showed me a variety of places in a relatively short time that I had so overall would do it again next time I visit !

1  Thank SonalJRJ
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Thought I'd try something different and I wasn't disappointed! Kevin is a great host with lots of character and his knowledge of not just photography but Belfast is fantastic. His enthusiasm is infectious and if you want to stay somewhere a little longer than planned - just ask! I have travelled to many cities and have always done the 'hop on hop off' buses but never again. I wish Kevin well with his venture and look forward to returning to Belfast just so I can another tour - probably an evening one this time. Thanks Kevin - great tour! (PS: I'm not a professional photographer but just someone who wanted to see Belfast from a different view point - so don't worry, whether you are a student, a holidaymaker or a professional, just do it)!!

1  Thank diane m