“Beautiful restaurant, delicious food and friendly staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruba Spice - CLOSED

Ruba Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Open for lunch and dinner in traditional style, just off the queens university. Great price and food. Prime location.
“Beautiful restaurant, delicious food and friendly staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I visit mid week for a meal with a friend. The restaurant was quiet and we for seated right away.
The staff where very friendly and couldn't be more attentive. Lots of smiles. All the food we had was of a high standard and we enjoyed it. Cannot wait to return. :-)

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank davidmartin6571

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Not worth the wait!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We bought to £12 deal a few weeks ago. The customer service was poor and we waited for almost an hour to get our food. We were told that the food was being cooked from fresh, hence why the long wait. We ended up gobbling our food quick (which was mediocre) and turned up to the cinema late. Going to stick with the Bengal Brasserie and the Archana in the future.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank EM M
Buff Bay, Portland, Jamaica
“Ruba Spice Makes It Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I must say that i'm not a fan of Indian food, but my friend was extremely excited about taking me to Ruba Spice in Belfast while on my vacation with her. On entering the restaurant, i wasn't so impressed but i said to myself, "lets give it a try". Trust me, the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and the food!!!!! OMG!!!! The food was so good, i could bring the chefs home with me....lol. One thing i must say that i didn't really like, was the fact that the food was so scanty for the price. How could a restaurant like this have prices so high and serve us such a small amount? Nonetheless, the tatse was great, i give them that. I'm therefore recommending this restaurant to everyone who visits Belfast.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“My experience in belfast - RubaSpice Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

When I was in Belfast for a business trip, I visited a few places for lunch and dinners. As a Toronto resident I tend to eat a lot of Thai and Indian cuisines. I had a craving for some Indian cuisine and I asked a few people I met at a coffee shop, where a good place to go for dinner with a colleague is, and they mention a few, including Ruba Spice. We chose to go to Ruba Spice, and we were not disappointed! The price was slightly above what I would call average, but it was worth it because the food was actually very good! It was better than a lot of Indian cuisines I have had here in Toronto, plus the staff were very friendly and welcoming. It wasn't a very, top of the line corporate environment, it was a little more laid back, but the atmosphere was positive. All in all I enjoyed my experience at Ruba Spice and I will be sure to return the next time I visit Belfast!

• Visited June 2013
Belfast
“cheap dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bought a voucher from Group on and went with my stepson one evening after work. Was fair enough, make sure you check what's included and whats not. We enjoyed it, it's handy to the train and public transport and a decent enough restaurant

Visited February 2013