“Smashin !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Home Restaurant

Home Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 1,040 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish, European, British, Healthy
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The food at home is vibrant and bold yet familiar and comforting making our customers happy and our team proud. Made fresh every day, free from preservatives and colourings, we always try to source our foods locally from Northern Ireland or as close to home as we can. Top class meats as well as veggie, vegan and gluten free.
northern ireland
“Smashin !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Popped in last week with the family for Sunday dinner , met at the door by Rory who showed us to our table and explained the menu and wine list thoroughly . We had the squid , lamb & hummus and the goats cheese which were absolutely stunning ! We all had rib eyes washed down with a great bottle of chocolate box wine ( recommended by Rory ) this is head and shoulders above any other city centre restaurant that we have tried ! Great food great wine great service !!!!!!

Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
“Terrible service, incorrect food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I purchase take away coffee here every day from work, everyday they charge me a different price for the coffee. I have to correct them. I have purchased take away soup twice from Home. First time, spicy Italian, got back to the office, it was broth. Took it back and was told, in a very patronising tone, it was tomato soup, with vegtables. Had four colleagues from work taste the soup, none of us tasted tomato. Asian vegeterain soup, opened it up and was surprised to see lumps of chicken. Service is painfully slow for take away, they ask you to sit and you have to wait 20 minutes. When I questioned why it was so long I was told it was my fault for not standing at counter. Filter coffee is lovely but you have to tell them how much it costs, anything else I wouldn't bother.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank travellingladiesxx
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Nice Place, Poor Service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just popped in for a quick coffee during the day. I ordered a cappuccino and it was alright, but not half as good as the coffee on offer elsewhere in Belfast. The surroundings were very pleasant, but I left a little disheartened by the cold service I recieved. After ordering my coffee I smiled at the server and remarked on how glad I was that they were open in the morning now. The server didn't respond; instead he told me the price of my cappuccino, took my money and sent me off without a thank you.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank MichaelWP
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great dining experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I dined here on Tuesday night with 3 of my friends. We were made very welcome by our lovely server 'Michael' who gave us some great recommendations and was very knowledgeable regarding the menu.
Although the pre theatre menu was very appealing and great value for money, we decided to choose from the ala carte menu. Three of us had the monkfish special. Served with saffron mash and a tomato/chorizo stew. One word... Yum!!! My other friend wasn't very hungry and had the mussels. Very generous portion and tasted beautiful.
All in all, a very pleasant dining experience. Can't wait til our next visit.

Geneva, Switzerland
“The real deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Yes, my rating is relative to my expectations, but I expected this to be an enjoyable restaurant, and it turned out to be well above average for value, atmosphere and quality of food and drink. There were 5 or 6 dishes I really wanted to try, and I ended up with a fried fish that was very satisfying. The beer selection was good, the service was perfectly balanced and the atmosphere was clean, fresh, unique and comfortable, like a nice home.

• Visited July 2013