“Wonderful food and service”
Review of Home Restaurant

Home Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 1,108 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The food at home is vibrant and bold yet familiar and comforting making our customers happy and our team proud. Made fresh every day, free from preservatives and colourings, we always try to source our foods locally from Northern Ireland or as close to home as we can. Top class meats as well as veggie, vegan and gluten free.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

What a great meal. Best one we have had eating out in ages. Creative but not over the top. Delicious and perfectly cooked. And staff wonderful and friendly. Would definitely return. Thank you

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Enjoyed dinner here with a group of colleagues following a business meeting. There was a very good menu available, the food was well presented and very good. I would recommend the Scallop starter and I had pan fried Cod for main and it was very good indeed.

The portions are not huge but I was happy with that. The wine is very good value and the house Merlot is highly recommended.

Very pleasant atmosphere and we were there on a Wednesday evening and the place was full. Very enjoyable and I would visit again

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Myself and my girlfriend visited Home for the second time in the space of 3 weeks on Wednesday 20th March - Wednesdays being our traditional date night. Both times we have went the service has been absolutely faultless. The waiting staff were extremely friendly, quick, attentive and knowledgeable - Me being a bartender and my better half being a waitress, we felt the need to enquire about the cheeses on offer to which we were informed immediately and accurately. We've tried various dishes including the scallop ceviche, pate, Asian broth and goats cheese salad to start which were all exemplary. We both have the duck every time as our mains and 3 times out of 4 it has been cooked perfectly - the one time that it was slightly overcooked we were offered free desserts which, in my book, is brilliant customer service and a quick way to totally satisfy us and more. We have had the sticky toffee pudding and chocolate pot for dessert and they have been absolutely beautiful. Every other restaurant and bar could to with taking a leaf out of Home's book to see what excellent customer service can truly do for the hospitality industry. We shall definitely be back in the not too distant future and look forward to the great service, food, wine list and hospitality.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Visited Home for first time, following good reviews and my partner recommending it. Place was quiet - Tuesday 1.30pm. Venue is nicely laid out, airy, spacious. Contemporary styling without trying too hard. Had a fantastic value ribeye with chips and salad - good value at £11.95. Partner enjoyed a major fish and chips dish with a nice wine she had never tried before. Service was slightly slow, given it was not busy but the staff were pleasant and attentive. I would go back again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

On taking a recommendation, I booked the restaurant for a Friday evening meal. We all found the food fantastic, the atmosphere lively and were provided with a very attentive service.
The portions were a good size and the wines available were well selected and reasonable in cost.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this for a friends night.