“Mmmmmm and great value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Home Restaurant

Home Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 1,040 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish, European, British, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The food at home is vibrant and bold yet familiar and comforting making our customers happy and our team proud. Made fresh every day, free from preservatives and colourings, we always try to source our foods locally from Northern Ireland or as close to home as we can. Top class meats as well as veggie, vegan and gluten free.
Taunton, England
“Mmmmmm and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I visited here about six months ago and was impressed then. I was not disappointed this time either. the service was friendly. the quality off the food was amazing. at the moment Monday to Thursday the have a special back in belfast two course menu. I thought that the portions might be small to go with the price. I was wrong there was no skimping on portion size. this has now gone into the too five for restaurants I would recommend to friends visiting Belfast

“Mother's Day treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch on Mother's Day, favourite whipped goat cheese starter had followed by a truly delicious roast sirloin of beef with the trimmings. Great desserts also. All round lovely food, great service. Mother, wife and daughter could not have been happier. Thanks Guys!

Ireland
“Worth a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Tried Home for lunch when it was behind M&S in its old premises and it was very overpriced and food poor, so had doubts about going to new restaurant- I was wrong.

Staff friendly and informed. Dinner Menu good variety esp as I have coeliac. Food tasty, good size and good price.

Would definitely come again!

N.Ireland
“Excellent lunch, good value, buzzing atmosphere and pleasant staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We popped in here for lunch and were immediately seated, I'm guessing we were lucky as it was pretty full. The decor is intersting and zoned enough to avoid the canteen feel, despite being pretty big it felt cosy and quirky. I had 2 starters, salt and chilli squid and scallop risotto. The squid were light and tasty, and the salad and dressing with them had gorgeous asian flavours, a real treat. The risotto was really tasty and they certainly didnt scrimp on the delicious, perfectly cooked queen scallops. Both were pretty big portions for starters, I ended up a little over faced, but that was my own fault for ordering two! My partner ordered the burger which was really tasty and was served with yummy skin-on chips. I asked if by any chance they knew calorie counts of food (I'm trying to be good), and although they didn't the girl was very pleasant about it and didn't make me feel like a weirdo for asking! I can be a bit fussy about quality of food and service, but really couldn't find fault. Our meal with 2 beers came to £30 which we thought was very good value for the quality of food we enjoyed.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank KatieMagoo
Belfast, United Kingdom
“pulled pork burger is a must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went here for lunch the other day - we both ordered the pulled pork burger - what a good choice! It was absolutely delicious and the chips were amazing! This is all topped off by the super friendly but not intrusive staff :) Will definitely be back!

• Visited February 2013