“Very nice”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

very nice menu and surroundings, had the ckicken tikka for starter it was very juicy and tasty, for mains i had the lamb bariyani and it was very flavoursome with a veg curry on the side, with a chilli nan

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Overall the food was ok but it came out of the kitchen so quick and was piping hot as if it had been heated in a microwave. After I was nearly finished my meal I used the restrooms and to my horror the closer I got to them the worse the smell got and they were next door to the kitchen. There was a huge sign on the toilet sort saying apologies for the smell but due to the close of the red panda upstairs there has been drain issues. This obviously was a bit of a turn off I retuned to my table and told my partner and we decided not to eat anymore. We both felt quite sick that night and u do t think I would be back in a hurry.

1  Thank Gabrielle87
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Me and my family had a meal at Indian Ocean last night.The service was very good but the main courses were average my wife had chicken korma and i had punjabi lamb. The koma was far to sweet and my lamb dish was bright red and very sweet my sons kebab was dry and tasteless no one asked if the meal was ok and cobra beer is £5.45 a bottle overall quite expensive and not very good i was dissapointed

1  Thank redmanc058
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Had a meal there the night of the last Westlife concert so it was jam packed. However, service was still swift and the food was served timely and piping hot. Onion bhajis, chicken pakora, chicken jalfrezi, mushroom rice and onion naan gorgeous, all washed down with a large bottle of Cobra. Try this place, it's super.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Went on a Saturday night, there must have been no more than 5 or 6 tables of customers. Decor is cold and bland not inviting at all. Waiters are very unfriendly, food was ok but not great. Wouldn't go back, give me the jharna or the bengal anytime !!

1  Thank acurrie1