“Great food for a cafe”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a busy little place, not surprising given how great the food is. The service is very good too given how hectic the place is. Great for a quick lunch if shopping in the city, not a place to relax really, but then again it's all about the food!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went here last weekend and food was delicious. Ordered one hot wrap which came with some nice coleslaw and salad, and scrambled eggs and toast.The scrambled eggs and toast was a total letdown, but the hot wrap more than made up for it. Also fantasticcustomer service. Avoid lunch hour if you not willing to wait as itdoes get very busy.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I and my wife, (and occasionally sons), have been using the West for quite some time now. I usually have coffee and a giant scone there Saturday mornings. At other times I have had various meals from the menu. Everything is well prepared and presented. The food is 1st class, tastey and filling. The menu is quite varied and the staff are very attentive. I am in my 60's so it is great to have service from the smiling and helpful staff. The coffee top up's are most welcome and the prices are reasonable. It is the only cafe that I use in Belfast town centre. My one and only gripe is that it does not open until 10:00 am. So go West and treat yourself to some good wholesome food. This cafe is always busy so that in itself is proof of good food.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Took my sister here for lunch last Friday, we arrived about 1.45pm and had to wait about 5 minutes for a table( a good sign) as all tables were occupied but the waitress was great and kept a tight eye on tables freeing up. The menu is varied and all the items on it sounded gorgeous which was difficult to decide. Service was first class and friendly with lots of recommendations from the waitress. Its a pity it was'nt licensed to serve wine but that's just my opinion.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have to get my West fix at least once a week! Gourmet sandwiches, amazing fry's and homemade goujons....salads....soups! YUM

I love how the staff talk to you like theyve known you for years, too.

1  Thank Clíodhna M