“Eat as Much on a Thursday”
Review of Nevada Spur Steak Ranch - CLOSED

Nevada Spur Steak Ranch
Cuisines: American, African, Barbecue, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great for meat lovers on a thursday night as you can eat as much chicken wings & ribs as you can for one price. My Husband loved this he had four plate fulls, nice & clean with childrens room to keep them occupied when they have finished

3  Thank dianewallthatwas

Reviewed August 10, 2013

a regular customer for lunch and diiner
great friendly staff.
food is great. plenty to eat.
food specials are fantastic value, so check the website before you go
they are fantastic at singing a super birthday song, so it is the place to go for birthdays

1  Thank mary d
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The food quality was poor? The play area was not clean. The toilets were not clean. There wasn't any healthy options on the menu.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

The food was good and well presented, the meat on the ribs just fell off the bone and the piri piri sauce on the buffalo wings was nice and spicy. My fathers steak was on the well done side of medium, but was tasty enough for him. The restaurant was clean & tidy, the staff were friendly, but the main problem was the length of time the food took. Half way through my first portion of ribs & wings I was asked if I would like another portion which I accepted. After waiting quite a while I had to ask were it was. It seems that they lost the order for the second portion, which then arrived quickly. I don't think I will rush back as it is quite expensive, choice of drrinks not great & the slow service.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled on this place by accident but I'm so glad we did! After getting back from a bus tour after 7pm not much is open (resteraunts included) but this little gem was warm and welcoming. The staff were attentive and friendly and really helpful. The food was great, nice and fresh, made to order, great! We liked the place so much we went back the following day for lunch! Highly recommend eating here if ever your lucky enough to visit Belfast!

1  Thank Foodygrl