“good food , lovely staff”
Review of Stann and Olly's - CLOSED

Stann and Olly's
Cuisines: American, Diner, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Good food service to perfection , lovely and friendly staff , nice and welcoming place to eat ! Would definitely go again !

1  Thank Claire100G

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We ate here one one of our nights in Northern Ireland. The staff were lovely.

I had a steak, with pepper sauce and champ. My steak was cooked to perfection, the sauce lovely and the camp beautiful. Too much for me to eat. My husband had the burger and he said it was average, otherwise I would have given higher ratings because I couldn't fault my meal at all.

The style of the place is diner and Oliver and Hardy movies were playing on screens.

I'd recommend it, but have the steak. Who eats burgers anyway? hehehe

1  Thank H00ded_Claw
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I use to be a regular customer at stann and ollys, occasionally going in, I enjoyed the food very much and the atmosphere was brilliant, the thing I loved the most about the place was the members of staff, they were very friendly and helpful, they checked up on us regularly, I had gone back after a while for a night out with a few of my friends, there was four of us I was devastated to find that non of the waitress' that had previously worked there work there now. I wasn't to happy as the new members of staff were not as friendly as they use to be as well as not very attentive to our table as before! very disappointed and will not go back again!!!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were heading to the cinema, and decided to try this place before we headed over. First impressions were generally favourable, clean, pleasant surroundings and tastefully decorated. The pictures, music and tvs all added to the atmosphere. Food was very good and well presented, especially the garlic bread. My goujons were lovely and my friend enjoyed his burger. Only negative points were that the server was not particularly attentive, we were not asked during the meal if everything was ok, and when we were finished we had to wait 10 minutes for someone to take the plates away. We were not offered the sweet menu either. Would head back again but customer service needs fine tuning.

1  Thank Alastair B
Reviewed January 25, 2014

There were 6 of us and everyone enjoyed their food. The pancakes were lovely, although when the cooked breakfast came everyone wished they had ordered it! All the food was fresh and well cooked and the portions were great. The staff were lovely and controlled a huge unruly group of girls really well.

1  Thank clarebearcardiff