“A great night of fine food, wine and 'craic'”
Review of 4th Wall Restaurant - CLOSED

4th Wall Restaurant
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dromara, United Kingdom
“A great night of fine food, wine and 'craic'”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

4th Wall organised a fabulous taster menu on Monday 9 December, with Fleur McCree of Little Beauty Wines and Sir Mark Todd, the fabulous New Zealand Eventer. The night started with a glass or two of bubbly and then we enjoyed a fantastic 5 course dinner with accompanying wines. Everything and I mean everything was just spot on. I can thoroughly recommend this little restaurant in St Anne's Square as a place to go for good food.

1 Thank Maureen B

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good Food & Service”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Been here on a number of occassions and food very good, the staff are friendly and always smiling & professional and glad to offer excellent service

1 Thank Ken186470
Belfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, great entertainment, service and location!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Christmas night out on Monday 2/12. Great value for money at £50 for 3 course menu including bottle of wine for 2. The night included entertainment too, which made the night. Service great. Food good. Really enjoyed the night. Lovely atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank E D
“Christmas night out”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I was at the 4th wall for my Christmas works night out. The service was excellent especially Suzy who organised the evening for us. Great food and great value. I highly recommend it. Thanks to all the staff for making it a great night!!

2 Thank Angusoneill
Newry, United Kingdom
“Thoroughly Recommended”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Popped into 4th Wall for Sunday lunch after walking round the Christmas market. We were promptly seated in a lovely table by the window so we could watch the world go by. My wife is in a wheelchair and sometimes it can be awkward but the staff were very friendly and efficient and helped us straight away. I had the lemon sole which was beautiful and fell of the bone my wife had the seabass which was equally lovely. We followed this up with some coffee and a delicious chocolate parfait. I'd really recommend the restaurant as the staff are great and the food divine!