“Good food, friendly staff”
Review of 4th Wall Restaurant - CLOSED

4th Wall Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Well thought out menu, portions sizes just right. Good wine list. I had the risotto to start and hake for main. Fish was moist. The manager/owner works on the floor. She attended to our table and was very friendly. Liked 4th wall as more intimate feeling than some of the other eating places in st anne square.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Attended recently with my partner. Had been here before and was impressed but after this visit I won't be back. Service was terrible from outset. To be honest it appeared that staff didn't know how to work a busy restaurant. Had duck fritters and soup
For starters, both average. My partner asked for no capers on chicken but it came covered in capers(no apology from staff). It then took 20 minutes to get desert menu and at that I had to ask 3 times(two different staff). At the end it was £72 and massively overpriced in my opinion, for the first time in my life I didn't tip. Much better food and service elsewhere.

1  Thank Cackster83
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A party of six of us visited on Saturday evening . Found the hostess to be really warm and welcoming which was a great start . Service very friendly and prompt . Food was excellent , the steak was as good as you will find in the city . One little point , the restaurant doesn't have alot of natural light , and many people have commented that it is very dark . Maybe if the management can address this in some way it would improve the overall experience . But well done .

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Visited here on a Saturday night with some friends, service was excellent all night long, the staff are very friendly, attentive and helpful. Lisa the manager is a great host and made us feel very welcome.
The food and drink were superb - I had the confit duck fritters for starter, very tasty and well presented, followed by the chicken supreme, again a great dish, but would recommend getting a few sides (e.g. chips, veg) for the table to share.
Can't wait to return!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our family of 4 adults recently had an evening meal in 4th Wall Saint Anne's Square Belfast and I cannot recommend the experience more highly. The food was first class as was the service and the price was honest and worth every penny. We'll be back!!

1  Thank PaddyM776