“4th Wall Belfast”

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“4th Wall Belfast”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Excellent food, great service, fab cocktails and busy buzzy atmosphere! Can't wait to go back. Great location too.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Natasha G

newtownabbey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food, service, decor all top marks”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Visited 4th Wall on Friday 1st Feb for the first time. Food was outstanding and my fish main was one of the best dishes I've had in a long time. Service was extremely friendly without being overbearing. Also great value prices for such high quality food which is another reason I would go back. Choice of 3 house wines in each colour is also a plus and allowing me to taste before deciding was a lovely touch which not many places do these days. Highly recommended, I'll be back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jent80
“Fabulous cocktails, incredible food, great ambiance...”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Amazing cocktails, fresh local produce cooked to mouthwatering perfection... Gorgeous ambiance in the cool
St Anne's square in hip cathedral quarter... Staff are professional and fun... You gotta gotta try it! Jayne xo

2 Thank JayneyReview
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food lovely staff”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Have eaten here three times now and loved it, went with my partner on first occasion round Christmas and was pleasantly surprised. Took my daughter and her boyfriend they loved it and when asked where they wanted to eat last week they both replied The 4th Wall.
Lovely bistro with good Irish fare cooked exquisitely and served by helpful and friendly staff. Hope it survives in Belfast it really does deserve to.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank labella102
Belfast
“Pleasantly pleased.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We dined in 4th wall on Saturday 19th January. There was four of us as we shared prosecco and wine. The selection of drinks was excellent, my Pinot Grigio was so refreshing as was the Botter prosecco. And we rounded off our meal with some espresso martinis. Delish!
To start I went for the goats cheese, which are little fritters accompanied with fresh tomatoes and dressings, a perfectly sized starter to get the taste buds going.
3 out of 4 of us ordered the sirloin cooked medium with the fat cut off as that is our preference and the staff were happy to oblige. The other diner had the duck breast.
The steaks came out beautifully displayed on a wooden board and can only be described as the most flavoursome steak I've had in a rather long time. We ordered medium and they came out with a hot pink centre. Perfect!
I based the decision if taking the 3 other people to 4th wall based on its trip advisor reviews and I am pleased with that choice and look forward to going back in the near future.
Food, staff, drinks and welcoming attitude are the things that make this restaurant great!

2 Thank ClinetWinerandDiner