“My Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
London, United Kingdom
“My Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Due to my Business I have to stay in Belfast for at least one weekend a month.
Over the past three years I have stayed consistantly at the Ramada Plaza Hotel.
Aman and his staff have made it a home away from home for me.
They go out of their way to help with anything I need and nothing is too much for them.
The reason I chose to keep staying with them is that they were like this from the first day I stayed there.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough

1 Thank PeterFerris
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Peter

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your stay with us at The Ramada Plaza.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us as a regular guest at our hotel. We are delighted that you find the service and comforts have been constantly the same over the years that makes your stay home from home and have got to know the team that can assist all your requirements. Its great that you can highly recommend The Ramada Plaza Hotel and certainly hope that we can continue to provide the facilities and service to suit your needs, we look forward to seeing you soon for another stay.
Geraldine McLarnon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had the (privileged) occasion recently to be invited as a guest at the Northern Ireland Football Writers' Awards dinner in the Ramada at Shaw's Bridge.

This is just to put on record how the functions executive, Heather Sparkes, first of all dealt with our request for a table, and how the staff at the hotel treated not only us, but all of the diners and their guests -- some from overseas -- to an outstanding example of real Ulster hospitality.

The professionalism of the hotel staff, both in the kitchen (the food was superb) and on the floor and bar, was simply five-star. If they were a football team, they would have won the Premier League...anywhere in the World!!!

Thanks for a fabulous football night out, folks....even 'though I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Ulster rugby man.

Thank you the Ramada for giving us a real ball of an evening on Monday, May 5 last.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Dear Jim

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments during your night out attending NI Football Writers Awards Dinner. it is fantastic to hear that you had a superb evening and found the service and food outstanding. Our team at The Ramada Plaza strives at all times to deliver a high quality professional service & superb food to make it the ideal venue for all our functions and events. Once again we would like to thank you for holding The NI Football Awards Dinner at The Ramada Plaza and hope we can see you back with us on another occasion for another great night.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

It was my first visit to Belfast and while entering into the hotel i knew i have not lost anything.The food was delicious n the staff very polite n helpful.I told them my room AC not working n they changed my room n hdlp with transfer.Excelkent surrounding,gym, and pool.simply loved it.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear Isma

Thank you for posting your review during your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear you where happy with all facilities at The Ramada Plaza & also our excellent service and delicious food we provide within the hotel. We are really pleased that we where able to make your stay a memorable experience and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back for another great stay assuring you of out best attention at all times.

limerick
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Very happy with our stay overall. Family stay, room had all we needed, shower was broken, but maintenance fixed it within the hour. Staff in restaurant were very helpful,as we had a toddler. Would have liked a later pool opening time for kids on a Saturday. Otherwise very happy and would stay again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest

Thank you for writing your review during your recent stay. We appreciate all your comments and are pleased that The Ramada Plaza met all your needs for you and your family and are delighted that you would choose to stay again on your next visit to Belfast. Our team are always at hand to assist all your requirements at all times to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable experience here at The Ramada Plaza Hotel.

Athlone, Ireland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

As a rule I never tend to complain regarding bad service but this can not go unmentioned! I was double charged for a poorly adequate room on a recent visit to the hotel and one charge was taken from a card without permission,totally unacceptable!! Since then I have been met with excuses and ignorance and unhelpfulness from the hotel 'management' to the point were I had felt I have no further option but to seek legal advice! I find this unacceptable and disgusting treatment of customers

Dear Guest

This has been dealt with and has not been over charged as mentioned. This review has been disputed and has no further comments on this review.