1,274 results
All reviews swimming pool leisure facilities steam room city centre the sofa bed executive room family room hotel is in a great location reception staff top class bars and restaurants would highly recommend this hotel checking out from start to finish gym damian conference
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

A lovely hotel with a great location in the centre of Belfast. All staff we met were friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was really tasty with a good variety of dishes. One slight issue was a bit of makeup/tan that we found on our bed sheets but no big deal.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JonathanTopping, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear clarekelly730,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope I can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel, good location, rooms comfortable,
Ladies at reception where so welcoming food was amazing, definitely worth another visit.
breakfast was okay on Sunday it’s was very busy but no food at one point but that only downside was waiting for food from the kitchen to come out but Trica and Johanna was fantastic got everything that I needed and I got a table very fast and got my coffee to Johanna and trica was very happy and easy to talk to I saw one kid love Johanna each morning this kid came up to Johanna and giving her a high five and the kid love the apple juice because Johanna always reminds what that kid drinks
I stayed 4 night fantastic staying and I will be back

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Megan2025

Dear Megan2025,

Thank you so much for a great review. I'm delighted that you had such a great time with us and I'm really pleased that members of my team, including Tricia and Johanna, looked after you so well.

Thank you again.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

This hotel met our needs during a school trip to Ireland. When we arrived everything was ready for us and the check-in process was seamless. The rooms are equipped with an electric kettle and my husband reported that the instant coffee was very good. The beds were very comfortable and we all slept well. There was a full breakfast buffet available which was very tasty. This hotel met our needs for the one night in Belfast. Enjoy

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
JonathanTopping, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear jessicamL8390WB,

Thank you so much for your review and I'm delighted that your time with us was so good. I hope I can welcome you back to Clayton Hotel Belfast again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here in May as part of a weekend away to celebrate my birthday.

The Clayton is well situated and very clean and tidy.
Room was spacious and very clean and tidy.
Staff were very helpful.

Breakfast is OK.
We were there for three nights and had to get our keys revalidated every day! Not great when you are on the top floor.
One of the lifts was stubborn and you had to override the alarms to get it to move. I may be big, but am not that big!!

However they were small niggles and we would happily stay again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 486BobB,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm really pleased that your stay was so good. Unfortunately the keys are sensitive to magnetic charges i.e. mobile phones this can cancel out the magnetic keys. I hope I can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I was very disappointed. I booked in our room baby cot, but wasn't. They have option for free car park, bit was't. You must pay more money for parking. All breakfast food was cold. Aircondition was too noisy. It was like in room had an .

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Georgi G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. However, your review does not make any sense. We do not advertise or offer free car parking as we do not have or operate a car park. The rest of your review is also in contrast to the feedback from the rest of our guests.