“The best mexican grill in town!”

Chalco's Mexican Grill
Ranked #384 of 1,044 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a fast Casual restaurant serving Authentic Mexican Food. We are known for huge portions, great service, and good prices. We make everything in house from our salsas, rice, beans, to our succulent Carnitas. We marinate our own meats and cook everything fresh. Come check us out and try some real Mexican Food. Located on the Lisburn Road, next to Ryan's Bar.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“The best mexican grill in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

I always go to Chalco's if am on the Lisburn Road, a family friendly place with good food, good people and good value! My favourite is the chicken deluxe burrito. If you're ever lost on the Lisburn Road, try Chalco's!

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Penticton, Canada
“Not a fancy place but the food is great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I had fish tacos that came with a delicious mango salsa. They were delicious. My meal also came with complimentary chips and salsa that were freshly prepared. I ate them all.

• Visited May 2013
“ulsters best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

chalcos is without a doubt the best mexican restaurant in northern ireland i really didnt think i liked mexican food until i tried this place burritos n tacos to die for and good value . I just wish it would open on sundays

• Visited April 2013
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food in the place is delish. Converted from Boojum a while back and wouldnt go back. Really hope they open up their city centre store again as it was handy for work! Keep up the good work guys

• Visited April 2013
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Jesus christ. Unreal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Ever since a burrito from Chalco's first graced my lips, I have been a changed person. Blows boojum and everything else completely out of the water. Have converted 3 people who really didn't like burritos, into complete fanatics by reccomending this place, and rightly so! Good value for money and the food is fresh and of the highest quality every time (and trust me I've been a lot since) everyone is friendly and service is nice and quick. I genuinely pity people who have not yet experienced the culinary beauty of Chalco's, and those who haven't need to do so immediately. Even if the trecherous snow and possibility of a power cut, I trekked down to Chalco's, it was worth every second of the crippling cold. just saying. 100/10.

• Visited May 2012