“A great experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
“A great experience”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We found this place on a very cold night in Belfast! It's upstairs above a fast food type place - but once inside you're transported to a different world. Welcoming decor, a delicious smell of spices, warm and helpful staff. The food was gorgeous - it looked good and tasted better, and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

• Visited February 2013

“Tasty!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I ate in here with my friend on Thursday 21st Feb 13, and I can't praise The Joy Inn enough.
I had chicken curry and chips and my friend had honey chilli chicken and rice. We both thoroughly enjoyed our food, mine was mouth wateringly tasty and we had good portion sizes.
The staff were very friendly and attentive.
Another plus, and the reason we chose to dine here, is because it is right across the road from the Movie House cinema, so it's perfect for pre movie dining.
I will definitely return.

• Visited February 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Can't say a lot other than I had a gorgeous meal. I went with my daughter and had great service gorgeous food and will be back as soon as I can!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank maggieannie1
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Can't believe I've only just discovered this place!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Had a beautiful meal here last night with my partner and four of our friends. The service was impeccable from start to finish, with staff being attentive but not intrusive - just perfect. Portion sizes were excellent and the food was so tasty! Planning on returning very soon!

Belfast
“Fabulous food and top notch service!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ate in here on a Friday night in Jan for my brothers 18th, there were 10 of us, ages ranging from 2 weeks up to 86. Benny couldn't have been more helpful from the minute I booked it over the phone he said he would put up a happy birthday banner and we could bring a cake etc. When we arrived we were welcomed and seated and menu had quite a big variation and my husband went for the scallops for starters and he said they were very tasty. Main courses were all lovely and there is nothing at all I could fault. Definatley one of the best places to eat in Belfast.

1 Thank Beach_L0ver87