“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Delicious lunch at Cafe Carberry today. The service was friendly and fast and the food was great. Will definitely eat there again.

1  Thank sohanlon07

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice coffee when I got it... We ordered 4 coffees today, mine was given to me cold, I went up to the counter explained to the girl that it was cold, I asked for a new one... I went back to my seat, then a guy brought it over to me again but this time it had Carmel flavour in it as my brother had Carmel in his... I brought it back and explained that mine was not Carmel ... Went back to my seat again and the guy brought out another... Which finally was just right!... But at no time did they say sorry ... After all it was there fault!!! Not a first impression :-(

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Often I get bored of sandwich lunches, but Cafe Carberry's are in a class of their own and I have attended quite a few meetings where they have been responsible for the catering. The flavours and ingredients of their mixed sandwiches are yummy, the ingredients always fresh. The traybakes are also fresh and wonderfully sweet and large. Definite good place for those fancying a sandwich lunch.

1  Thank G P
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This nice little cafe is right beside my new place of work and is quick and easy to pop in for morning coffee, lunch and business meetings. Coffee, snacks and service good and the staff are very friendly. Only thing that lets it down is some staff members stand right outside the doors of the cafe to smoke - this I feel makes a bad impression, apart from that it is a great place.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Cafe carberry is just round the corner from where I work, which is how I have discovered this little gem. I go here daily for my filter coffee which is £1 to take away up until 11am. Their speciality coffees and herbal teas are great as well. Staff are friendly and quirky and I can honeslty say that i look forward to calling in here everyday.

Great spot for lunch too, 2 yummy homemade soups to choose from daily with delicious home made wheaten bread, good value and portion sizes too. Also do a nice selection of salads, daily specials and homemade traybakes and scones. Really good all rounder for quality home made food. Would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Emma M